chapter 15

Ally's POV-

I slowly woke up, opening my eyes to see y/n wasnt there anymore.

I quickly grab my phone to see that it was 11 am, I must of slept in.

I crawl out of the blanket fort and head downstairs, towards the faint laughter and the grumpy teen girl.

"Come on, stop being grumpy!" DJ says trying to hold in a laugh.

"Fuck off, dj" I hear y/n shout before hearing a cupboard being slammed closed and stomping away.

I walk around the corner, to see my sister walking into the garden through the backdoor and slamming it behind her.

I turn to the girls, to see dinah, Camila and normani looking at me with guilt in  their eyes.

"What did you guys do to annoy her that bad?"

"We were teasing her about Lauren and she just snapped out of nowhere telling us to shut up," mani starts looking at y/n through the kitchen window.

"But we thought she was just joking around with us, so we carried on and she threw her bowl of cereal in the sink, she didn't even start eating it!" cam continues.

"Cam, that's not the point right now, anyway So I told her to stop being grumpy when she was putting the box of cereal away...an-" DJ carrys on but I cut her off.

"And she slammed the cupboard, spilling the cereal everywhere and walking out before slamming the back door?..am I right?"

They all look at each other before nodding.

"Look.. I don't know if I should tell you... shes-" I start but get cut off.

"On her period." Mani says.

"How did-" again I get cut off.

"We saw the blood on her shorts yesterday and you weren't quite at the park." Mila says like it was obvious.

"Mhm and she was crying over chocolate yesterday." Mani says.

"Okay, but if you knew, why were you annoying her?" I mean shes already scary off her period. They must have a death wish.

Before they could reply y/n walks in, past us all ignoring us.

She walks upstairs and a couple moments later theres a door slam.

After a couple more moments Lauren comes down.

"Why is y/n/n getting dressed and grabbing her phone and skate board?"

"How do you know she slammed her door?!" I ask confused.

"I was already in there, she woke me up at 7 and we went and cuddled in her room. She woke me up by slamming the door."

"Shes over reacting, we were only teasing her!" Mila says throwing herself on the sofa.

"Aren't you the girl, who threw the tv remote at the window and cracked it?"

"I was on my period!" She pouts.

"So is she!"

We quickly tell Lauren what happened and she glares at them but gets interrupted when y/n walks downstairs.

She was wearing a black crop top with fishnets underneath it. With a black skater skirt wit a cross chain belt.

She was also carrying a skeleton hand covered backpack and one of her skateboards.