chapter 25

Lauren's POV-

Y/n has recently been getting so many questions about her life before she came to ally and what her problems were.

It's been happening for so long its finally getting to her, she really doesn't want to share but she also thinks she has to.

"Baby you dont have to tell them." I say pulling her into my arms as she pack away some of her stuff to take home now that shes finally selling her apartment.

" lolo, I do but I know its okay because you and the girls will be right next to me. Now get your cute Cuban arse into the music room and do your job." She says with a small giggle at the end.

All the girls were here and all had a room to pack each.

Y/n was packing the living room.
DJ was packing the kitchen/dining room with mani.
Ally and camz are packing y/ns room while I was stuck with the music room/spare bedroom.

I give her cheek a quick kiss before letting her go and walking to my assigned room.

●○•°°•○●

We were now all sitting in her empty living room, well kinda empty. The only things out where her filming equipment.

After she had finished setting it up she sat down in allys lap getting comfortable before speaking.

"Hey guys, I dont really post anymore but hopefully I will start again soon, but that's not what I'm talking about today..." she pauses for a second looking at ally who nods.

"Alot of you have been asking about my past.. and I would just like to say, even though I have decided to tell you guys as someone might be going down the same path, does dont mean you should pressure people into doing what you want." She takes a deep breath before speaking again.

"I'll start from the start, I guess. Well it all started when ally left to come to Miami. She promised to text or call me. But after 2 months she still hadn't. I then met a girl who is the same age as ally. She introduced me to things I never expected myself to do. I smoke, drank and done drugs. I change my look and life. But before I carry on I've been free of all of that since I came to live with ally."

"But that's not all but i would like to keep the other more serious details of my addiction private. " she said, probably thinking about what she done with Billy.

"But before i carry on with my story i would just like to add, i had fun and messed around. I just done the fun things that I was years away from." She said before pulling her phone out.

She pulled up some pictures for all of us to look at I'm guessing shes going to edit them in later.