chapter 27

Y/n's POV-
(Time skip it's been around 2 years
Y/n is 19 about to turn 20
Lauren is 21
Cami is 21
Ally is 24
DJ is just 20
Mani is 21)

I was getting ready for my birthday party tomorrow, I was finally turning 20.

I had just got back on my first ever tour that I was the main act on.

It was amazing to meet all of the people that supported me.

"Baby? Ally wanted to know if you had everything for the party tomorrow." Lauren asked as she jumped onto our bed.

We had moved about a year ago and me and Laur decided to just share a room instead of having two separate rooms.

"Yeah, are we still going to dinner before the party?" I ask placing my dress on the vanity chair before going to climb into the bed.

"Mhm, just me and you before I have to share you with the family." She says kissing me with a smile.

After a while I pull back and get comfortable in her arms, my head using chest as a pillow.

But the peace and quiet doesn't last long as DJ and mila run into the room and throw themselves on the end of the bed.

"Y/n/n! Guess what?" Mila says bouncing in her place.

"What?" I ask trying to hold back a laugh.

"We are getting pizza!"

I burst out laughing, mila is absolutely a child.

"How does ally and mani put up with you both." Lauren says with a giggle making both girls blush.

Mila got with ally about a month ago after years of being to shy to tell each other about their feelings.

DJ and mani on the other hand are still not together but clearly want to be.

I roll my eyes before getting up and walking down stairs.

When I get to the living room I saw ally watching tv so I decided to go cuddle with her.

I may be 20 tomorrow but you are never to old to cuddle with your big sister.

Once I get comfortable, she starts to play with my hair like she always does.

"You Alright?" She asked me after a while of just laying there.

"Yeah, I'm good." I say pulling away to smile at her before laying back down.

"Can I stay in your room tonight?"

"Ofcourse you can sweetie, we always do that anyway." She giggles out playing with my hair again.

"So you are gonna have dinner with laur and then meet us at your party?" She asks as mani walks into the living room with the pizza and all of our girlfriends or in dj and mani's case crushes.

"Yep! I dont know why but she was determined to take me out for dinner." I giggle out but everyone just exchanged looks. "What?"

"Nothing, just can't I want to take my beautiful girlfriend out for dinner on her birthday?" The raven beauty said as she sat next to me and ally.

"Ofcourse you can"

_________

I was getting ready for dinner when ally came in holding another present.

"I got this for you, dont get use to it though this is the only time I'll buy you something like that." She said with a small chuckle, handing it to me before allowing me to open it.

I smile at the small but long enough dress before throwing myself into ally's arms.

It means alot that she got me a dress, she hate me wearing to short clothes.