Killed

Abby's POV

I went back downstairs to where Randy and the few remaining partiers were. Halloween was still playing on the TV and I was sitting next to Randy.

Most of the girls had left the party, so it was just me and a bunch of guys. Stu, Billy, and Sidney are all upstairs doing god knows what. I'm scared out of my mind for Stu.

The phone rang.

Randy got up from the couch, and knelt down to pick up the phone. "Hello?" He questioned.

He paused for a few seconds, listening to what the caller had to say. He slowly stood up from kneeling position on the floor. Turning back around to the group, Randy said, "Listen up. They found principal Himbry dead. He was gutted and hung from the goalpost on the football field."

The boys around me, too drunk to function, all scrambled out the front door excitedly. "Let's go over there before they pry him down!" One said enthusiastically.

Randy flopped back down on the couch next to me, beer in his hand. "They're all missing the best part." He said to me.

"I'm here Randy," I chuckled. Randy turned his head and gave me a big smile. Then turned back around to continue watching the movie.

I took the big bowl of popcorn off of the coffee table and set it in my lap, slowly eating the salty snack as I watched the movie. Randy occasionally stole a kernel or two.

———

Stu's POV

"What do I have to do to prove to you that I'm not a killer?" Billy questions. He was leaning on the queen sized bed, looming over Sidney.

I entered the room silently.

"Oh my god."

"Huh?"

"Oh my god! Billy watch out!" Sidney yelled in horror as I came up behind Billy and stabbed him in the chest, the corn syrup staining his white shirt.

Sidney held her hands up to her face, watching in absolute horror as I "killed" Billy.

Billy turned around to face Sidney and dramatically died, wheezing out "Sid—" before he collapsed onto the bed.

I used my gloved hand to wipe the blood off of my knife. The action made a squeaking sound.

Sidney frantically raced around me, running out of the bedroom door. I followed her closely as she made her way through my room and into my closet.

She closed the door and locked me out of it. I heard her screaming for help from inside of the closet. I quickly opened the door, only to be blocked from entering by a surfboard.

I swung my knife around through the small crack of the door, trying to make my way into the closet. I could not let Sidney out of my sight.

I quickly maneuvered the surfboard out of my way as Sidney crawled out of a small window, yelling for help.

I quickly came up to her as she clung onto the windowsill, scaring the shit out of her. She screamed as I grasped her arm. She pushed my hand off of her forearm and lost her grip, falling down onto the covered boat that was sitting in front of the garage.

She should have died from that fall, but she stumbled off of the boat. She was still alive. And Abby was down there too. "Shit." I said to myself.

I quickly disappeared from her sight, I had to go warn Billy. I rushed back into the room where I had "killed" him.