"Billy's stupid revenge plot"

Abby's POV

I walked out of my last class of the day and met up with Sidney and Tatum.

"It was just some sick fuck having a laugh Sidney," Tatum said as we walked out of the school building. Sidney had told us about the attack in the bathroom.

"No, it was him Tatum. I know it." She replied.

"Well you're not going to be alone anymore. If you pee, I pee. Is that clear?" Tatum said.

Stu quickly walked over to the three of us and handed us all small flowers, "Kizzo-Kaskizzo is is-out. I don't know what you did Sidney, but on behalf of the entire student body, we all say thank you!"

Other students began cheering after Stu said that.

"I say.."

He suddenly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, "an impromptu party tonight, my house. Celebrate this little siesta. What do you say?" Stu said.

"Are you serious?" Sidney asked.

"As long as this little vixen doesn't invite the entire world," he smacked my ass, then continued, "we'll be fine." Stu put me back on the ground, but I still continued to lean on him as we walked.

"Intimate gathering, intimate friends." Stu kept trying to convince Sidney to come to the party.

"You know I'm in." Tatum said.

I looked at Sidney, "What do you say Sid?"

"I mean, pathos could have its perks." Tatum added.

"You're totally protected. Yo, I am so buff. I got you covered girl." Stu joked; I laughed.

"Come Sid, it'll be fun. I promise." I told her. Stu leaned down and put his head in the crook of my neck as I talked to Sidney.

"Okay. Whatever." Sidney said.

"Yeah? Nice." Stu responded. "Cool. You guys bring food, all right?" Stu added as Sidney and Tatum started walking away.

He started punching the air and then put his arm around my shoulders, "You excited for the party?"

I shrugged, "Sure."

He turned to look at me, removing the arm that was on my shoulders, now using it to tilt my chin up. I looked into his eyes.

"What's the matter, doll?"

"You know what's the matter. I'm so anxious about tonight. I can't betray Sidney like this. It feels so wrong, Stu. Why did you get me into this shit?"

"You were at Sidney's place the night we killed her mom. You saw Billy and I. You had to be part of it, or else Billy would have killed you. He probably would have killed me too, just for being an idiot."

I stayed silent.

"I couldn't have dealt with you dying, Abby. You're my life."

My heart warmed.

"That's why I'm going to keep us out of it tonight. I'm not going to let you get hurt over Billy's stupid revenge plot."

"I trust you, Stu. I love you."

I kissed him briefly on the lips, and we made our way to the school's parking lot. We got in to my car and I kissed him deeper then. I loved this boy. I couldn't help it.

Stu and I buckled our seatbelts and I backed out of the school parking lot, making my way to the video store. I turned on the radio.

I looked at Stu. He was already looking at me. We smiled at each other. Tonight was going to be insane.