Gorgeous

Abby's POV

Stu drove me back to my house so that I could pick out an outfit for tonight. Stu stayed in the car while I went up to my room.

I rummaged through my closet looking for something to wear. Perfect. I quickly grabbed my makeup bag as well.

I put all of my things in a tote bag, and made my way back to the front of my house where Stu was parked. I got in the car and purposefully hid the bag from him.

"Whatcha got there, doll?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, just my outfit for tonight."

"Why won't you let me see it?"

"It's a surprise." I smirked. He had never seen me wear the dress, I don't think he even knows I own it. I know he'll love it though.

He didn't answer me and instead started driving to his house. We rolled the windows down and blasted our favorite songs.

We arrived at Stu's house, well, it was more of a mansion really, and he parked the car in his driveway.

I got out of the car, grabbing my tote, and waited for him to grab the movies from the backseat. We walked into his house together, his arm around my hip, my head on his shoulder.

Both of his parents were out on business, that's the only reason he could have this party in the first place.

He removed his arm from my waist and walked into his living room, placing the movies down on the coffee table.

I started walking up the stairs, "Hey, Stu?" I yelled when I reached the top of the stairs.

"Yeah?" He yelled from the kitchen.

"I'm gonna change, okay?"

"'Kay. I'll be down here."

I walked into Stu's bathroom and grabbed the dress from my bag. It was a gorgeous, dark ocean green, slip dress that perfectly hugged my body. It ended right above my knees.

I took off my school clothes and slipped the dress on. I looked so good in it.

Grabbing my makeup bag, I unzipped it and took out my mascara, nude eyeshadow palette, strawberry lip gloss, concealer, beauty blender, and small eyeshadow brush.

I reapplied some concealer to the places where it had come off throughout the day, and put on a quick layer of mascara. I took a white shimmer color from my eyeshadow palette and gently brushed it in my inner corners, blending it onto my eyelid. I also put some under my bottom lash line. A little makeup goes a long way.

I brushed through my hair and decided to leave it down. I briefly looked myself over in the mirror. I looked hot.

I went downstairs to find Stu. "Stu?" I called out.

"In the kitchen babe." I heard his voice float in my direction.

I walked into the kitchen. His back was turned.

"Soo.. what do you think?" I leaned against the kitchen doorway, waiting for his reaction.

He turned around slowly and his eyes bulged out of his head, "holy shit."

I waited for him to walk over to me, but he seemed unable to move.

I walked over to him and as soon as I got an arms length away from him, he quickly pulled me against his chest. He leaned his head down to where our lips were about a millimeter away from touching, "You look fucking gorgeous."

He smashed his lips against mine. Our lips perfectly molded together, and I felt his tongue swipe across my bottom lip. He broke away, "Strawberry?"

I nodded.

"It's delicious."

He kissed me again, for longer this time. He turned me around and backed me up against the counter. He put one hand on my cheek and the other on my hip, keeping me hugged against him.

The doorbell rang.

We broke away from each other.

"Who's that?" I asked. I looked at the clock on the wall, "It's only 8:00, people shouldn't be here for another 30 minutes, right?"

"Yeah. I'll go see who it is. You stay right here, gorgeous."

He walked to the front door and I heard him talking to someone. It was very brief. He came back with a box in his hands.

"It was the UPS guy." Stu said.

"Oh, well what's in the package?"

"I'm not sure." Stu walked over to the desk and grabbed a pair of scissors. He cut the tape around the sides of the box and opened it.

Stu took out a smaller package from inside the box. He gasped, realizing what was inside. "For you." He said and he handed me the package.

I quickly opened the package surrounded in bubble wrap to reveal a small jewelry box. Opening the jewelry box, I found a dainty gold necklace with a small S charm attached.

"For me?" I asked, excitedly. Stu nodded in response.

"Will you wear it for me?"

"Of course Stu!" I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek, "I love you."

He blushed.

"Will you put it on for me?"

I handed him the necklace and he spun his finger around in a circle motion. I turned around for him and lifted up my hair. He put the small, gold necklace on me. I walked into the bathroom down the hall and looked in the mirror.

Stu came up behind me and hugged my waist, "You like it?"

"I love it."

"You look even sexier now," he said. He kissed my neck. He continued placing small kisses up the side of my neck until he got to my jaw, which he decided to lightly bite.

"Hey! No more fooling around mister. We got a party to get ready for." I told him while giggling. He was licking the side of my face now.

"Stu get off," I shoved him off and we both laughed.

"You have a cute laugh Abigail." He said, looking deep into my eyes.

I smiled at him and we both walked out of the bathroom.

We cleaned up his house a little bit and then sat on the couch together until the doorbell rang. The first guests had arrived.