8. The Price of Fame

The girls and I walked into the dub show that Kim was hosting and it was gorgeous. We all walked around and Kim sat and took pictures in this gorgeous white car. We mainly walked around together.

I walked around and waited as Kim was signing  the car magazine she was on and took pictures with everyone. I laughed as mom leaned down on one of the cars whispering "mine". "You're such a weirdo". I said giggling and walked away quickly.

I was with Kim and mom in the back of the place when she was getting ready to start and announce the rest of the performers. And we all laughed and had a good time as she started making jokes about the tabloids that said she was dating one of them.

When we were all done we got into Kim's car and Kim thanked the people who had escorted us out. We drove off and Kim drive us to Dash. We were cleaning and setting everything up for the day when Kim got a call from her publicist.

"Hey Cindles!" Kim said happy. But that quickly went away when she said "Hey so I got some random call. That I'm a little concerned about." "Ok?" Kim questioned with a weird face before she continued.

"It was that you were hanging out with Terrence Howard's over the weekend". Both Khloe and I scoffed chuckling to ourselves. "Page 6 called, The Post called but they have really specific things that they are asking me to confirm."

We all just tried to sit and listen without scoffing so much she could hear. "Like what?" Kim finally asked so confused. "I saw him at butter but we were at literally separate tables. We must have waved hi for 1 second".

Cindy just asked "So why would they even think that?" Kourtney chuckled whispering "I took a picture with him". Biting her lip as Kim said "Kourtney took a picture with him". To Cindy with a little relief in her voice.

"They confused you and Kourtney. There you have it!" She laughed a little when Kim said "Oh my God". "They probably did" Khlo said chewing on the inside of her cheek as Kim said by to Cindy.

~~~

I was sitting at my coffee shop when my phone started buzzing. I picked it up and said "Hello". "Hey Katherine it's Karter". "Hey Karter what's up". I said taking a sip of my coffee and typing something on my computer.

"I was trying to plan another work lunch to discuss the replace materials. Some people are in town that live in New York so I figured now would be the best time to do it". "I totally agree." I said nodding to myself.

"Cool so would you be able to do it Friday around 1:30?" "Give me one second let me look at my calendar. Yep that should be perfect". I said seeing I didn't have any meetings that day after my normal 9:30 Friday check in meeting with James.

"Great ok we'll I will see you there. Bye" "bye bye". I said softly before I heard her hang up on the other line. Once I was done I head over to moms and was just talking to Kim, Kourt, and Scott.

We were just talking about how Kim was excited to appear on the Ryan Seacrest Radio Show tomorrow morning.

~~~