2. Managing Mom

I sat right next to Kourtney as people were doing our hair for tonight. Mom had booked Kim to walk in this fashion show and all of my sisters were excited to come along. When we heard Kim's door start to open. "I hear the piter pater of a dinosaur."

Khloe smiled as mom came in saying "I'm here. We can start now." When she walked in I saw her holding a big bottle of white wine. As she said "Kim doesn't drink so we always have to bring our own". She came around the corner to see all of us asking "How are you".

When Kim started to say "Mom I think you should do your hair kinda like Rachel. Like kind of like a poches." Mom of course got annoyed and said "Everytime we go anywhere it's like I have the wrong dress on I don't have the right hair cut." I took her hand in an attempt to calm her down which it usually does.

I came out of Kim's Bathroom as Khloe whistled along with the others and Kim said "See how beautiful you look Kitty

I came out of Kim's Bathroom as Khloe whistled along with the others and Kim said "See how beautiful you look Kitty. You need to come out more often." I chuckled shaking my head and started to slip my heels on.
~~~
When we finally got to the place we got inside and it was so busy. I was holding hands with Khloe when a guy asked for our ID. Mom asked "Why do we need ID. They're in the show". It was so busy so when they finally let us through Kim asked "Should we just go down?"

"This is nonsense". Khlo whispered as we started walking. We sat through about half the show and it was basically Khlo bugging mom and me staring at my phone hoping someone would page me for work. But of course no one did.

So once Kim had down her first walk we walked out of the main room. I was leaning against a wall right next to Scott when Khlo got a page from Kourtney "Oh my God. Kourt just paged me saying 'I'm starving and this blows'."

"I'm starving. The only people who aren't starving are the fucking west sides models and I'm pissed." None of us wanted to look unprofessional but we left before the end of the show. When we were all in the elevator Kim asked "The question is. Who is my manager?"

Making me chuckle leaning against her shoulder. Mom just said "I didn't. This is not my fault. I had no control over this."  "Who sets up who schedules me. Who is my manager?"  Mom just kept denying it. The elevator doors finally opened and mom rushed out of there.

We got out to the car and Khloe said "Mom that was so embarrassing. You should be embarrassed to say that you're her manager. I would be." Only causing me to flick her right in the neck. "No this isn't my fault". They just kept bickering back and forth making me groan.

Kim just asked "Mom who set this up?" "You know what you live and you learn." Just walking away. Hugging all of us and chuckling dragging all of us to the car and trying to get us to shut up. Which I couldn't blame her.
~~~