3. Brody In The House

I sat next to Rob on my computer trying to finish my last little bit of the project Christian wanted done by tomorrow night. When mom started to talk "ok I have good news. So Joe Francis called. And wants you girls to do and be the spokes person for his new bikini line".

Khloe chuckled asking "He's been thinking about the Kardashians in jail?" Kourtney and Kim chuckled till mom said "He wants you girls to go down to his house. Casa aramara all curtesy of girls gone wild." "Wait Kat to?"

Kim asked getting really excited but I quickly tried to shut her down till mom said "Yes even Kat." Everyone turned to me and I sighed saying "Maybe I will go down there but if I don't feel comfortable I will be working in the sun on the beach".

They all cheered at my words Kourtney and Khloe hugging me. But I sat up asking "Wait does Bruce know". Giving mom a knowing look. And she looked down saying "No he doesn't". "Why would Bruce care". Kourt asked and I said "Bruce is very conservative".

"We're in swimsuits. It's not like we're in lingerie." Mom just shook her head saying "He's gonna have a big problem that you guys are posing in bathing suits for no apparent reason. And I don't want to just upset him so let's not make a big deal out of it".

"We'll leave Bruce up to you". Kourt and Khlo said "Were not gonna say a thing". "We just don't want him to get upset". I said knowing where mom was coming from. "His heart can't take it he's getting to old". Kim said before I flicked her thigh making her wince.
~~~

We had all packed and I met mom and my sisters at the airport of course beating them by at least 20 minutes

We had all packed and I met mom and my sisters at the airport of course beating them by at least 20 minutes. And we all hugged and mom and I kissed cheeks before getting on the plain me thinking if I even want to try and be in the photo shoot.

We all sat together and we're poring drinks Kim and I drinking water as mom said "here's a toast to a great family vacation and a great photo shoot and Bruce not knowing." We all chuckled before relaxing some of us even sleeping on the plain.

I groaned seeing mom sit next to me "So what's going on". I just started shaking my head and said "I don't know mom". She took my head saying "well honey it's not like you would be walking on the runway. And if you do it even once you can see how you feel".

I started to rub my eyes and groaned "Mom if I do it one time will you leave me alone". "Yes of course". She clapped quietly but I quickly flinched down hearing Kourt and Khlo cheer from behind us. Khlo kissed my head and cheek before sitting back down.
~~~
We finally got off the plain and it was really dark on the drive to the house. When we got there we were greeted by people playing music along side a beautiful setting of food and drink but of course mom had to mess with Kim "Kim theirs a spider on you".

"No theirs not mom". She started to feel for it screaming and running around. "I'm fat enough I don't want to become hysterical because I have a big spider bite". Kin said holding her cheeks before someone said "let's check out the house".