1. I'm Watching You

I sat right next to Kendal as I watched her play a game on my phone when Kim stood up and said "I am starving". Khloe then asked "don't you have a photo shoot tomorrow? Stop eatin." All the sudden mom whispered "I think she has a little junk. In the trunk".

"Mom". I whispered and flicked her thigh. "Mom. She's always had an ass. Where did this come from?" Which mom answered "Well a little cardio". Rob just laughed as Kim yelled "You shouldn't be talking about me". "This is so like Catty of you".

I nodded along with Kourt when Kim came in and asked "What are we talking about?" "Mom said you have a lot of junk in your trunk." Kourt said as bluntly as humanly possible when my phone started ringing. "Oooohh. Ty Ty's calling".

Kendal said holding my phone away from me. I quickly started tickling her as mom kept talking "I meant the stuff in your car remember all that stuff in the trunk". I finally got my phone and walked out of the room. "Hey babe". I said into it trying to avoid all the cameras.

"Hey Kat. I am so sorry but I am gonna be a day or two late back. My flight got cancelled and it's been a real pain trying to find another one back". "That's ok. Thanks for telling me." "Ok babe I have to go but I'll call you tonight. Love you". "Love you bye".

I quickly shut off my phone and walked back into the living room and Khloe looked at me asking "Why so glum chum?" "Tyler's flight got cancelled so he won't be back for a couples more days." "I'm sorry babe". She said softly kicking the bottom of my shoe.
~~~
Welcome to my family. I'm Kim Kardashian.

I'm Khloe. My sisters say I'm a bitch but I always have their best interest at heart especially the baby Kardashian miss Kitty Kat.

I'm Kourtney. I'm the oldest and the most mature.

I'm Kathrine. I'm the youngest of the Kardashian part of the clan. Though I am the youngest I'm probably the most mature out of my sisters.

I'm Kris Jenner. I'm the mom and Kim's manager. Say what you want but I know what's best for my kids and my husband.

I'm Bruce Jenner. And I am the push over for my family. Too a point.

Then comes Kendal and Kylie.

So it's seven kids and two crazy parents. We're the modern day brainy bunch with a kick.

There's a lot of baggage that comes with us. But it's like Luis baton baggage. You always want it.
~~~

All of us were once again huddled on a bunch of couches and chairs but I was now squished in a chair along with Ty

All of us were once again huddled on a bunch of couches and chairs but I was now squished in a chair along with Ty. "So what do you guys have planned for today. Just getting ready for the party". "Who's coming to the party?" I asked pushing a little further off of Tyler and mom answered "The Cranes and The Jakes and the Miles".

"Is anyone gonna ask me who I invited". I just chuckled and Bruce gave me a bit of an expecting look only for me to say "I'm sorry but do you have any friends other than moms". "Yeah." Khloe agreed.