•Chapter one•

(Cr: besties that helped: Alveena and Lesley)

There were two unnormal boys, kase and Austin. They were best friends and very fruity. They played soccer and stared at each other's a$$. They were close and told each other everything. They were always competing with each other. The next morning, they arrive at school and of course Austin was early and kase was late, like always. When they got in class they deeply stared in to each other's soul. Kase walked up to Austin, "Meet me at the track." Kase walked away and left Austin surprised but confused. Soon recess arrived and Austin walked to the track and patiently waited for kase, fidgeting with his hands. He looked up and saw kase standing in front of him and stared deeply into his deep blue ocean eyes, and admired his light freckles and messy dirty blonde hair. Kase admired Austin's glossy black eyes and messy hair that looked like he didn't even bother fixing, Austin got slightly flustered when he saw kase admiring him. "So why did you call me here..?" Austin asked shyly, kase chuckled a bit, "Well I called you here because.." "I- um-" Austin slightly blushed a soft pink, "Want to play soccer with me and the homies?" "Oh- uhm- sure" Austin replyed nervously. While they played soccer Austin couldn't help but get distracted by kase and admired his skills and every move he played, "What the heck Austin?!" Austin didnt realize he had froze and missed the ball and flushed a deep red from embarrassment. The whistle blew and everyone started to walk to their lines and Austin couldn't keep his eyes off of kase.