•Chapter Five•

~10:45AM~

Austin woke up in Kase's arms (again) and didn't move one bit. He didn't want to wake up the other and he loved the feeling of being close with Kase. Austin drifted back to sleep.

                       ~12:07PM~

Austin woke up by himself in the bed, again. Austin wasn't too upset this time. He walked out to the living room and there the boys were, talking. Austin  didn't mind, he walked up to join them on the floor. He sat down beside Kase (obvi) and scooted close. Kase shared the blanket with Austin since the heater wasn't working. The others got a bit jealous that he was sharing with Austin and not them, "Oh come on we are cold too kasey racey 🥺🥺🥺" (sorry I had to) "Oh shut up, y'all can get y'all's own blanket" they just scoffed jokingly.

While they were sitting in the living room hanging out, Austin and Kase kept messing with each other. Everyone could tell they were flirting and just smirked at each other.

Kase held Austin's hand underneath the blanket, Austin turned as red as a tomato. He tried not to make it too noticeable. Kase chuckled.

Kase started rubbing shapes on the back of Austin's hand. Austin loved Kase's comfort. He wanted to kiss him so badly but he couldn't when everyone else was here.

Eventually the others had to go back home. They were all sad but knew they would see each other at school again so they weren't too upset. They packed their bags and all left one by one.
Kase and Austin waved a goodbye to them and smiled.

Almost immediately after they door closed, Kase grabbed Austin's arms and pinned him against the wall.
Austin was shocked and didn't expect that at all.
Kase smirked and put his face closer to Austin's, not breaking eye contact.
Austin wasn't complaining at all, in fact, he enjoyed it.

Austin's heartbeat got faster and faster the less space their lips had before connecting. Kase got a boost of confidence, his lips lightly brushed up Austin's, just barely touching.

Kase pulled away and walked away smirking. Austin was confused, still trying to process what just happened.
When he finally realized what Kase just did, he was furious.
He was really into the moment. Austin was upset with Kase, so instead of arguing with him, he decided to get revenge instead. He just gave Kase a look and walked away like nothing happened. He went to his room and made a plan to get payback, he decided that in order for him to get revenge, he would have to make Kase jealous some how. And then it hit him. He was going to make Kase jealous by not paying attention to him. He thought it was a perfect plan.

When it was time for bed, Austin decided to start out fine. He climbed in bed with Kase but instead of cuddling and scooting closer to Kase, he faced the wall and was a far distance from Kase.

Kase scooted closer to Austin but Austin scooted away. Kase thought he actually made Austin really upset and felt bad but tried not to think about it and scooted away; not wanting to upset him.

                   ~*the next day*~

Kase was woken up by Austin getting ready for some unknown reason, "what are you doing...?" Kase asked tiredly. "I'm going to go hang out with a friend of mines!" Austin said excitedly. Kase got a bit jealous but he knew he couldn't be jealous since he didn't even know the person yet.

Once Austin left, things were getting lonely. Kase missed him. He missed his touch, his voice.
Him.

Kase decided to spend the day by himself. He went out to the mall shopping for himself, he felt like he deserved a bit of self love after working hard at a baseball game.