•Chapter Four•

So just one thing before we start, It's nothing bad :) I do have a suprise In this chapter so be ready :] I love you and enjoy <3

Everyone was relaxing watching movies in the room and having fun eating popcorn and talking. Austin was happy, happy to be with friends.

Austin was minding his business enjoying the movie when he noticed Kase sit next to him. Austin didnt mind, he always enjoyed Kase's presence. Kase some how always knew how to make Austin laugh, which Austin loved about Kase.

Kase was such a friendly guy. He was perfect. He was the dreamy type. Although Austin never understood these feelings he knew one thing was for sure, he didn't want to lose him. He truly mattered to Austin. He was a big part of his life. If he were to leave, Austin would be so hurt where he wouldn't even have the energy to even get out of bed. Austin was always afraid that one day Kase would just, leave. Austin never wanted to mess up anything. He never wanted anything to change. Everything was perfect. He was close with Kase. And as long as he has him, what's there to worry about?

Kase noticed Austin was in deep thought so he nudged his shoulder a bit, catching Austin's attention. Kase stared deeply into his eyes admiring the hint of gold in his deep glossy brown eyes.
He admired him,
He thought everything about him was just fine the way it was.
If he were to change anything about him, it would be nothing. Because nothing is wrong with him.
He's perfect for Kase.

And Kase only.

Some of the other guys went out to go get some stuff and would be right back.
While the rest stayed and continued watching movies.

           ~*A few minutes later*~

Everyone but Kase and Austin had fallen asleep. Kase thought this was the perfect time to get closer to Austin.
He scooted closer, Austin noticed the sudden action but he wasn't complaining.
"Are you cold? Your shivering." Kase asked, Austin nodded. The blonde wrapped his arm around him, he melted into the touch.

Austin always felt safe in Kase's arms. Kase could always make him forget about his problems. Austin wanted to scoot closer but they were already cuddling each other. Austin nuzzled his face into his warm chest. He could hear his calm heart beat, it was relaxing.
Austin always loved getting close to Kase. He never wanted this moment to end. But since he was still unsure of their feelings for each other. He thought it was best to try not to get too excited.

Austin had assumed Kase had fallen asleep. So he managed to crawl out of his arms and get out of the room. He opened the bedroom door and walked through the dark hallway. He noticed a balcony. He opened the glass door that led to the balcony and walked outside, hoping to not wake anyone up.

Austin felt so calm, so relaxed. He loved to go star gazing. He admired the bright moon. It was a full moon.
Austin remembered how him and Kase used to always go running in the forest together and eventually find eachother and take a break to go star gazing.

He loved those moments. He missed them. But since school started they had been a bit more busy.

Austin heard shuffling around. He looked behind him to see if anyone was there. He thought he had woken someone up by accident. It was too dark for him to see so he just ignored it.

He went back to admiring the beautiful city lights. And the sounds of the busy city. But then suddenly, he felt a pair of arms snake around him.

Austin flinched at the sudden action, he felt a breathe by his neck. He turned around to see who was hugging him from behind. And it happened to be Kase. Austin turned a light pink, flustered.

Kase pulled Austin's waist closer. Staring deeply into his eyes. Not breaking eye contact.

Austin was shocked, confused, flustered. He admired the others deep blue eyes admiring him as well.

Kase kept on getting closer, and closer.
He couldn't stop himself. He could never control his self around him.

Austin got closer to his face, not breaking eye contact. Wrapping his arms around the dirty blondes neck.
Pulling him closer.

Their foreheads touching, and their lips lightly brush up against each other's.
They could feel each other's breathe.

The gap was soon closed with a lustful kiss. Austin's eyes widened but soon closed. Everything was perfect.

Nothing else mattered in that world but them.

Fireworks light up in Kase's stomach and butterflies erupted in Austin's

Austin had felt complete with Kase. He felt like himself around him.

Their lips fit together perfectly. Like they were meant for each other. The moon shining down onto them was perfect.

They never wanted this to end. They were meant to be.

~They were made for each other.

Hey so I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) sorry that it took awhile and it's a bit short lol sorry if it's not the best, I tried to make it romantic and meaningful and whatever but since I'm new to this I'm kinda crap rn but I hope you liked this and please let me know if I made any mistakes :) I love you and good bye <3