1980𝐬, 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

Rob got arrested and must in the court. Of course I'm mad at Rob but he shouldn't go to jail. But it can't go continue with Rob and the paparazzis and me.
It's the day at the court and I don't talk a word with him. I think he recognize that I want break up with him. I don't want stay everytime in dangerous situations because of him.
The judge hit with the hammer on his table and explain that he get a jail punishment for his life. I sigh and I go out with him. The police is coming and I tell to them:

"Please...can I talk with him for a minute?"

Then I walk with him to a silent edge

"I must go to jail now..."

He sighs and shakes his head

"But before you go in that, please listen to me okay?"

Rob look at me

"Listen...I break up with you. You promise me that you are never behave aggressive in front of the paparazzis but it's happens again."

"What??"

Says Rob shocked

"Cmon...give me a chance again. Can't you end up your carrier because of me?"

I chuckle

"I should end my carrier because of you? Rob don't be silly."

Rob rolls his eyes and for few seconds is silentness between us.

"But the only thing I want now is to free you from the jail."

Rob looks to me confused

"How?"

"With a check...this will expensive for me but you deserve that to have freedom.

Then I lie my hand on his chest but furthermore I distance my hand hesitant from that away. I look embarrassed and look short away.

"You must know. Our relationship was a really different one what I had before. You are my love of my life. You are still but...different..."

I stop to talk because I feel how a lump is coming in my throat and I try not to cry. Luckily the police is coming

"We bring you now to the jail."

They make handcuffs on his arms and walk with him away. Rob look at me short and I watching him. I hate his sad face but I can understand him. I feel bad now and heartbroken. At the car I drive after 5 minute back to home. Before I slide the tears from my eyes away.
After an one month I did it that Rob is go out from the jail because of a check I did. For 2500$...