1970𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

⚠️🅃🅁🄸🄶🄶🄴🅁🅆🄰🅁🄽🄸🄽🄶: 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬⚠️

Wow...It was amazing. Gregg leaves directly after our sex and we make further dates. I'm already looking forward to them but the divorcefight and the custody for Chasity makes my happiness less. But after 6 months is finally ending with that all. Chasity stay with me, I'm finally divorced from Sonny. I show Chasity Gregg and I think she likes him. Gregg cares of her like her down daughter and they do some activities together. Gregg promise me to take not drugs. But he still drinks alcohol but not so much so that is not dangerous.
I wait at home for Gregg and I must tell him the amazing news. He comes back at home and I immediately run to him.

"Gregg! Honey! I have amazing news."

I smile. Gregg looks surprised to me and chuckles

"Whoah...I come at home and immediately there are news."

I lie my hands on his cheeks

"Sweetheart...we can marry..I'm finally divorced from Sonny."

I smile happy and his face shows happiness too. He says nothing and we kiss each other. It's a long passionately kiss and I feel this is the right choice now.
4 days later after the divorce from Sonny, we marry in Las Vegas. It was a beautiful marriage but the feeling that it works, dissappears after 9 days. Gregg takes drugs again and he change because of that. I try to talk with him but this is not possible. He sits intoxicated with Heroin and alcohol on the sofa. He looks sick again and I see that pulver is under his nose. His nose is red because of the alcohol.

"Gregg...you promise me something...and you did it anyway..."

I say that with a broken voice. Gregg looks at me slowly and he don't say a word. For me looks like that he is confused.

"You take drugs! You promise that you don't take them!"

I'm really mad and he still don't understand what I mean. I sigh really deep because of madness. I lift my hands short and walks then away

"I pack my things and I go away from here! And I fill the divorce!"

He still sits here and close his eyes because of the drugs. I pack my things and I leave him alone. But after an one month I'm still alone, without him. I miss him but I'm afraid that he is again under influence of drugs. Suddenly I hear a knock from the door. I open it and I'm surprised that Gregg stands in front of me

"Cher...I want that you come back...I.. I.. make a therapy because of the drugs...please I miss you. I love you."

I sigh and I crossed my arms. I look down and I think about really much. But believe him. I trust him because he is not under influence of drugs and he don't looks like that.

"I only want that you really not take drugs.. that's the only thing I want now."

He nods

"I do...I promise..."

I step closer to and give him a short kiss.
We live together again and we make the divorce back. We are happy again and we make some activities in parks, cinemas and other places. But after few months we have a fight again and Gregg wants the divorce now. I want pretend it.

"No Gregg stop stop! Not a divorce I beg you!"

I almost cry because there is something what I have now. Gregg look at me mad

"You are paranoid because of my drugs! I don't take drugs Cher! I'm annoyed that you see the little things as drugs!"

I have tears in my eyes and answers:

"I'm so sorry Gregg...but I want that everything is okay and we are happy."

Gregg walks to the door and say:

"It is everything okay! I make the divorce now and.."

I interrupted the sentence

"Gregg! I'm pregnant!"

Gregg wants holds the doorknob and he stands there like a stone. But then he looks at me

"Are you really?"

I nod and I look down. I begin to cry and makes the tears with my hands away. I sob and Gregg sighs deep. He decides to walks to me and I say:

"I just want that everything is okay. I don't want that our child has bad parents. I'm so sorry Gregg."

Gregg sighs again and he turns his arms around me

"Do you promise me that you stop with the paranoid things?"

I nod and he let me look at him

"I'm so happy about that. But we must trust each other. Do you trust me?"

I nod and we hug us tighter. The time meanwhile the pregnancy is really better now and we feel like a real husband and wife. After 9 month birth our first son Elijah Blue Allman...