1980𝐬, 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

With Robert is the relationship just a dream. I think he is the lover of my life now and he loves my kids. He is like a father for them. Chasity and Elijah likes him too and this makes me happy.
Me and Robert go to a movie premiere and I was invited to that. This is my first time that I go with Robert to a celebrity event. Hand in hand we walk on the red carpet and many paparazzis makes photos from us. I smile to the cameras and wave to them. But in Roberts face I see an annoying impression. And suddenly he let my hand and walks fast in the building. I stand there and looks to his direction. I'm surprised but in negative. Its for me a shock that he run suddenly away. I walk behind him and luckily I'm with him again. We don't talk a word anymore in this evening.
Back at home throw Robert his jacket on the sofa. I ask him

"What should this a few hours ago? You run suddenly away! Robert!"

Robert shakes his head

"There ia nothing honey...."

I walk to him

"You can tell me that if you don't like something!"

Rob sighs deep and holds short his nose and looks then at me really annoyed and mad

"How can you do this???"

I look confused

"What do you mean?"

He chuckles short

"With the paparazzis...I hate them!!! Why must stay paparazzis everytime in our near? Imagine now...we don't know if a paparazzi is outside now and make photo from us!"

I sigh and turns my arms around him

"Why do you not tell me that?"

Robert sighs

"I didn't want an argument...and I was afraid that you don't understand me..."

I stroke over his cheek

"Sweetheart...of course I understand you! The paparazzis annoying me too and we can talk about that really. At this moment I thought you don't enjoy with me that you know."

Robert sighs

"I love you so much...I don't want lose you Robert..."

I kisses him short and he says:

"I'm so sorry honey...I try to pull me up together and to accept that."

I smile and lies my head on his chest...