1960𝐬, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

I'm 16 and I think about it to dropout the school. In the 9th. grade. Why? I have difficulties with reading and writing. I can't read a book, I can't write texts...that's horrible. I want go out and be famous. An actress or a singer. I want go out from home and make an own life.
So I'm at home and walk to my mum

"Mum! I'll dropout the school now! And I want go away from home!"

My mum look at me first confused and chuckles

"Cherilyn...you can't dropout the school. You have no future because of that."

I crossed my arms

"To late...I already say that my school...and I want go out here!!! The school is annoying!!! I can't read! I can't write! I'm so stupid for that!!! And now I go out to be famous and you will be not prevent that!

I scream. My mum say loud

"Stop Cherilyn stop!! What are you talking??? You are not stupid! Why do you not talk with me about that?? And no madame you stay here! You need a graduation! You stay here!"

I answer immediately

"I can't! You marry new men! I hear always these horrible sounds in the bedroom! We move everytime! I can't do that mum! And yes I can do that! Believe me one time! One time!!"

My mum sighs deep and lies her hand on her forehead. She shakes her head and I say not a word anymore. I run up to my room and pack my important things. After that I run down and runs out. I bang the door and my mum stands still there. I go in my car and drive to a place where I can be famous: to LA.