Chapter 1

I'm sitting in math trying to stay awake I don't get why we need to know how to use a Punnett Square...wait that's for biology.

I'm writing down the homework assignment when a paper ball flies and hits me in the head. I ignored it because I knew who it was from.

I write down the rest of the assignment. The bell rings and I get up and walk to my locker. "Hey Henderson!" Yells Dylan my friend.

"Whaddup?" I say as I put my books back into my locker. I close my locker and we go to lunch. I get in line and I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see a bunch of jocks smirking at me.

I glare at them. My school consist of 5 groups the jocks/poplars', weirdos, wanna be's, normals and the group I'm in is right below the jocks and poplars' and right above the wanna be's.

The line progress and Dylan sitting at my table waiting for me. He brought his lunch today. Jessica and my other friends are in the 2nd lunch shift.

I got my food and joined Dylan and some of his other friends. "Aw you're lover boy waited for you to sit by him" the schools bad boy Alec smirked at me. We have a hating relationship, we were childhood friends and I accidentally stepped on his pet frog and I killed it he called mean names and hurt me. After that we just kinda fought but it's not over the frog it's over the stuff we have done to each other because of the frog

"He's not my lover!" I snap.

"Then why do you hang out with him so much?" He smiled.

"Because he's my friend! It's kinda like you and your hooks ups there you friends and you're REALLY friendly."

"Oh so your saying you like girls?" And his friends snicker.

I do the unthinkable and take my sloppy joe I was eating a hurl it at his head but he dodges it. "Wrong move." He says in a deep voice and lunges at me.

I get up and start running and he chases after me I hear teachers yelling but that doesn't matter. I run outside to the soccer fields as fast as I can.

He catches up to me and pins me against the goal post. I struggle to get free but he hardness his grip.

"Let me go!" I holler. This is the schools bad boy who knows what he would do to me.

"No one here to save you!" He smirks. Holy freaking crap he's gonna kill me.

"I know we fight but this is taking it too far" I say with his body pressed up against mine.

He was going to say something but he gets cut off by a teacher. "What in the name of Brad Pitt is going on here" Mrs. Peters snapped

Alec gets off of me right away and says "We were making out"

I stare at him and gasp. "No! No! No we weren't! He was helping me...uhh fix the goal post." He holds in a laugh. She tells us to get back to class surprisingly she believes it.

I was walking back to lunch sense we had like 5 minutes left and Alec was right behind me. "You know I'm coming over tonight for dinner, I'll get you back"

Oh yeah our parents are super close and have dinner once a month together. We both mostly get out of it so I'll get out of this one.

The rest of the day was a blur. I texted my mom telling her Jessica wanted me to spend the night so I can't make the dinner so I'll be at the next one. But Jessica really did want me to spend the night.

I'm so happy to days a Friday I think as I grab my things and go home. I drive home and my mom is making dinner for them. I grab my clothes I need to stay over and go on over to her place.

I just walked inside without knocking and head over to her room.

"Hey!!" She says. "We are sleeping down stairs and Abby is going to join us" Abby is her older sister, she's pretty cool.

We eat supper and put out a blanket and popcorn to watch some movies.

We watched "The Hobbit" and "The Vow" by now it was really late at night.

"You guys are boring! Let's play truth or dare" said Abby.

We agreed. "Jessica truth or dare." She asked and Jessica replied with Truth.

"Come on your a senior in high school pick dare!" Jessica didn't reply she just glared at her "Ok...who do you like?"

"Jordan" Jessica has the biggest crush on him ever! He is one of Alec's friends.

"Truth or dare" Jessica asked me.

"Dare" I challenged her.

"Ok I dare you to run across the street to Alec's house and climb in his window and grab the 1st thing you see"

I wanted to protest but this is Alec we are talking about, he's also probably out with his friends. Also I'm way to stubborn to back down to a dare.

I grab a hoodie and run over across the street. His house is big and really pretty I never noticed it before because Jessica would always come over so I don't have to see Alec.

She told me his window was on the right side second story. There was a tree leading up to his window. I climb the tree, I have climbed so many trees this is easy.

I'm right next to his window and it's cracked open. I lift it open all the way and then his screen. Nobody was in his room. I jump down on his floor just as his door knob twists.

I run and hide in his closet. His closest door was the type with the bend blinds to I can see through it.

In walks Alec, Jordan and Gage. Crap! They were talking about some party.

"Dude so why didn't you go to the dinner?" Asked Jordan. "I would go Madison is smoking!"

"Yeah she's hot but I just wanted to scare her."

He called me hot! Well yeah Alec is pretty hot too...his Perfect jaw Line. Crisp brown hair and eyes, he may or may not have a 6 pack.
Shut up. 

They left so I took my chance and grabbed the 1st thing my hand touched. I go towards the window.

"HEY!" Alec yells as he walks back in his room grabbing his keys.

I jump out of the window on to the tree and start to climb. I hear him yell something.

I hop down from the tree and take of running towards Jessica's house. I hear footsteps behind me.

"I'm gonna get you!" Gage says. Holy crap there all after me. I turn the door knob and slam door locking it. My heart is beating.

"Lock all the windows and doors!" I yell at them and they do so. There was knocking at the door.

I told them what happened. "What did you grab?" Abby asked.

I pulled the item out of my

Sweat shirt pocket. I yelped as I dropped it.

"CONDOMS!" We yell.

My face flushed. I grabbed a freaking box of condoms.

The phone rings and Abby answers it.

"Guys it Alec" she says.

"Oh crap"

----------------

I hope you guys like my new

Book so far!

I wrote this chapter last year and just saw it...cool