#93. The Alice In Wonderland Method

Step 1) Close your eyes and imagine your current self lying under a tree, doing whatever activity you want it to be doing. As you look around, imagine seeing something from your DR (for example: your DR pet, DR spouse, DR best friend, etc) running away from you.

Step 2) You will get up and run after this DR "symbol" of your's, while feeling your consciousness start to slip from this reality.

Step 3) Take your time, rushing won't get you anywhere. After however long it might take you, you will find a rabbit hole, the "symbol" from your DR will drop down into the rabbit hole.

Step 4) This is where you can decide if you want to actually shift or not. If you don't, open your eyes and carry on with your day.

If you do drop down the rabbit hole, let yourself fall down freely. As you are falling, you might feel a sensation of falling, that's okay.

Step 5) As you are falling down the rabbit hole, think about your memories from your old reality, that are both good and bad, feel yourself letting go as your energy increases.

Step 6) Please take your own sweet time doing that, because that is very important in order for this to work. When you hit the ground, you should be in a small room with a door, a table, and a key. Grab the key and unlock the door.

Step 7) Behind the door, you will find that DR symbol, they will then say to you, "Ready to go?".

Consider your answer, do you want to go? Would you like to go into your DR? If you said "yes, take their hand, walk behind them  as they will lead you to your DR room.

Step 8) When you cross the door to your DR room, you are now your DR self. Once you are ready, get into your DR bed in the same position you started this method in.

And fall asleep (it's recommended to repeat shifting affirmations while doing this). When you wake up, you will be in your DR.