The chain of courage

After Amarie brought you her research, you gave Law all the information he needed about your father and his crew. His retinue at this point numbered a hundred and twenty-three men, of whom you had already defeated about twenty. On the map of the city you marked all the guard posts and patrol areas. And with every step closer to victory over your progenitor, you felt happiness haunt you.
Law contacted Aluca through his Den Den Mushi and they moved in from the west, your group would be heading for the main road from the east. If the excess of crew members was done, you'd have a good chance against your main enemy.
Your father.
When you got into position on one of the roofs, the sun had already set and the darkness made it difficult to see. But the men were equipped with lanterns so that their routes were unmistakable.
"Law?"
"Yes, my love."
"If it comes to that point... please don't hesitate ... kill him."
Law looked at you longer. Then he took your head and kissed your forehead.
"I'm for it, by the way we'll be paying your mother a visit soon. It's time I introduced myself."
You bite your lip smiling before you managed an enthusiastic nod.
Law waved his hand and Penguin and Shachi snapped out. In one go they finished the three guards and listened into the night. Then they ran ahead.
"Next squad," Law sent his Nakama in front of him.
When only the two of you were left, he looked at you.
"I have something else in mind for us."
"What..."
"I will not put any of my crew members in danger. We'll take care of this alone, but together."
"I see," you said, craning your neck. "As befits a captain."
"Now you're flattering me." Law pulled you up and threw a stone towards your father's fortress.
"Room."
The dome enveloped you.
"Shambles."
Like that you moved on until you landed on one of the porches on the north wing of the building complex.
"I wonder if there is any point in sneaking up," you said dryly. "I think he's waiting for us."
"Let's go find out."
Law grabbed your hand and kicked the door down. Several opponents were waiting for you behind it. You stormed past Law and drew your short swords. After the second man went down, the first bodyparts  flew past you.
"Ew."
"Says the one who just slashed two men."
"If something forbidden flies past me, you are next, Law!"
"Is that what you mean?" He said dryly and you saw something very hairy hovering over you.
"Help."
"THERE THEY ARE!" Another squad came dashing around the corner.
"As I said we are already expected."
You brought your swords into position in one elegant wave of the hand, but Law was faster.
"Tacto."
All of them flew out the next window.
"Law ... we should actually defeat them and not just put them out of sight ..."
"Aluca is waiting for them downstairs." He came to you and grabbed your hand again. "And we are in too much of a hurry to bother with odds and ends."
"Do you think it's time for something like that?"
You pulled him to you and kissed him on the cheek. He responded immediately and grinned broadly.
"If I start to make up for the lost time with you now, your father will find us here still next week."
You had to swallow.
"Hm." He stroked your cheek. "I like it when you look like that. Keep this face until we get home."
Home.
"It lasted a long time," laughed Law. "What's up?"
"Home. I go home."
It took Law a moment to understand. "Yes." He pulled you tight to his chest. "So let's get this thing over with quickly."

"