Your dreamcatcher, mi corazon. (sm)

Thanks for enjoying my, your and Law's journey so far <3
This time be prepared for another round of smut! As before I'll mark it with ***. Lean back and enjoy 😁

It was very late when you reached the Polar Tang, that was swimming peacefully in the harbor and suddenly gave you cozy home vibes. You crossed the big door with the turnstile and stopped in front of your bunk. There was dead silence on board - only the calming rumble of the submarine that surrounded you. You soak up the feeling with all your senses.
"I hope I won't wake Amarie," you whispered and rubbed your arms.
Law looked at you longer and then cocked his head defiantly. "Then come to bed with me."
Your heart stopped for a moment. "That worked well earlier."
"I don't touch you - I just want you around me."
That put a smile on your face, which delighted him. He just snorted. "Tche - What have I gotten myself into."
Law's room wasn't much bigger than the others, but it had enough space for the most important furniture. A large bed for his long legs, a desk, many bookshelves and drawers in which he seemed to be storing tools. It was very tidy. And it smelled like him.
Law took off his sweater and placed it over the desk chair. He carefully took off your jacket and layed it over it. Then he went to the bed and raised the blanket invitingly so that you could make yourself comfortable. After crawling into his built cave, he put the blanket around your body and his directly behind it. Despite the barrier, you could feel its warmth and you comfortably lost all tension. A contented sigh escaped you.
"How do you feel?" He asked after a short silence.
"Outstanding."
He laughed softly.
"And you?"
"Outstanding."
You smiled softly to yourself, even though he couldn't see you because you were facing the wall, wrapped in your cocoon.

"You smiled softly to yourself, even though he couldn't see you because you were facing the wall, wrapped in your cocoon

"(Y / N) -ya. I don't want to trigger anything, but I would like to know what you saw earlier ... when we ... "He tightened his grip on the blanket as if it could protect you.
You were breathing hard when the pictures returned. "Your memories."
"Is it asking too much when I ask which ones exactly?"
You twisted under the covers to look at him. "No way. I always feel like a robber. Sometimes what I see is so intimate that it embarrasses me because I totally feel not entitled to see certain things. " You swallowed hard. "I think they were pictures from Flevance, judging by your stories. When you ... found the children. "
Law was silent and looked at your feet. "Yes - that can be frightening when it takes you by surprise."
"I am so sorry." You buried your face in the blanket, almost sobbing. "It's so awful, I don't even know what to say. How do you take it, Law? You're always so controlled. Your mind seems so strong. How you - when we kissed, controlled your memories. I've never experienced anything like this before. And with all that you carry with you ... to be in control of your own thoughts. Sometimes I wonder if it was really a coincidence that we met."
Law listened to you spellbound - literally hung on your lips. "I see it the same way, (Y / N) -ya." He brushed a strand of hair from your forehead that had probably gotten lost. Again and again he wanted to be able to see your whole face. You saw yourself after undressing in front of the waterfall. You looked so happy that you could feel it for yourself.
"This is so beautiful."
"What?"
"To be able to feel what you feel."
"You can do that, yes?" He laughed. "Then we would be a few steps further." He was silent for a moment. "It would be nice to be able to experience that the other way round."
"I also have a great burden to bear for that. Everything should have its advantages and disadvantages. "
He nodded and yawned. "It really feels strange to know that someone is now sharing the same memories. Somehow liberating, even if it is not easy for you."
You blinked tired. "It means a lot to me that you say that. It's relieving to hear that you can see it that way."
You looked at each other for a long time without lifting a finger. Just getting lost in the moment, in your eyes, before the lids got heavy and you fell asleep.