i just realised.

You guys wanna know how I thought up the title for this chapter? I was looking at the tags for this and I was like "I just realised I've used the tag #adamdriver in all of my stories. Anyway, sorry for the wait, but I've got myself an AO3 account that I'm using to write Spencer Reid fanfiction on, so yeah.
------‐--------------------------------------------
The next day, Molly and Arthur travelled to America again. Molly was desperate for the chance to apologise, and Arthur wanted to know how his son was doing. Molly took Arthur to the home that she had visited the night before, and the owners had directed her to a smaller home near a beach. The owner of that house, a man on a chair that had wheels on it, had pointed them across the road, and finally, Fred opened the door.

"Mum? Dad?"

"Oh Fred, my beautiful boy! I am so sorry that for how I acted!" Molly sobbed, latching onto her son her tears staining his red jumper.

"Um.... alright? Do you want to come in?"

"That'd be lovely son." Arthur smiled.

Fred led them into the cosy home and through to a living room. He sat them both down on the black lounges.

"So, before you start grilling me dad, I just wanted to tell you that I forgive you mum. I know that you were just seeing what you wanted to see and that's alright, I understand. And so I guess you can......ask me anything."

"When will you come home?" Molly sniffled.

"This is my home mum. I have a job that I love and friends that understand what I mean when I start talking about how muggle physics work. It's where I belong."

"Oh, Fred, this is silly! You belong in- oh. Oh, dear. I'm so sorry Freddie I've done it again! You sound so happy here, and I need to accept that you don't need us anymore."

"Its alright mum. I'll still come over for Sunday lunch when the baby is born, only 2 and a half months to go."

Molly and Arthur smiled warmly at their son.

In the comfortable silence that followed, footsteps could be heard making their way down the hallway. Hermione then appeared at the door, holding her swollen stomach and grinning ever so slightly at the cute family reunion  before her.

Molly jumped from her seat an enveloped her into a huh, which Hermione gladly returned, grateful that Molly had stopped being so idiotic and controlling of her children's lives.

They moved back to the lounges and the four of them spoke until 1am in the morning, when the elder Weasleys decided that they had to head home.

Fred and Hermione waved them off, promising to join them at the first Sunday lunch after the baby was born.

Their routine went back to normal after that. No more surprise visits from family, except George, and more time spent preparing for the arrival.

It was late Thursday morning 2 months after Molly and Arthur's visit when Hermione went into labour. Fred was already at work and she called the school to try and get a hold of him but they wouldn't answer and she knew that he turned his phone off during lessons.

So she walked the 2 kilometres to the school, stopping when contractions hit to lean against trees and cars.

When she arrived at the school, she was sweating buckets, her hair was a mess and her sweatpants and hoodie were dirty from her trek through the woods. She walked quickly to Fred's classroom, and wrenched the door open, ignoring the way that the entire class stared at her, including her brother.

"Hermione? Are you alright?" Fred asked.

"Just get me to a hospital, I think I'm about to DIE and it's ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"Oh, I see, umm, stay put guys, I will not be back for you." Fred said to his class before rushing to his wife, grabbing her hand and dragging her away.

The class was completely silent.

"Jake."

"What?"

"Your sister is kinda hot, dude."

"Ew, what the fuck kyle?"