Chap. 5

Freddy smirked a bit, as Bonnie and Chica continued dragging you down the seemingly endless hallway; you-despite knowing your agreement, just so that your life could be spared- kept on struggling, screaming and thrashing about, tears rolling down your face as if a dam were released.

"Now, now (Y/N)... relax~... becoming one of us.... it will not hurt... not in the slightest..." Freddy purred, as he walked behind you, pushing you along every now and then. "Well... I suppose that'd be a lie... since... it will hurt... a little..." He chuckled darkly, and sighed afterwards, you whimpering a bit, shaking your head rapidly.

"No!! NO NO NO! PLEASE JUST LET ME GO!!!!" You screeched, crying violently; your whole body shaking terribly as you soon reached the door, bruises forming on your arms from the amount of struggling and fighting you put up. Freddy made a slight 'tut' sound, as he shook his furry head. "I'm afraid that would be breaking our deal (Y/N)... "

Whimpering, you looked down; feeling the iron like grip of Bonnie and Chica's hand loosening, causing your whimpering to die down, and a small smile to tug across your lips.

Freddy chuckled a bit, watching as you allowed yourself to go limp a bit; and opened the door slowly, revealing a room covered in cobweb, dust, and a bit of dried blood. "Now (Y/N)... it would be wise of you to hold still during the operation.. as any sudden movement might cause us to-" He was cut off by the sound of Bonnie and Chica grunting, and the sound of rushing footsteps down the hall.

Looking back, he saw his two animatronic friends glaring after you; Bonnie's eyes having gone black with the white dots in the middle, Chica's eyes starting to glow a bright purple. "What're you idiots standing around for!?" Freddy boomed, pointing a big finger at your form that was growing smaller by the minute.

"GET HER!!!!" 

***

You panted slightly, as you ran away from the three demonic animatronic's quickly, your loud footsteps echoing throughout the empty corridor's. "GET HER!!!" You heard Freddy shout, his voice becoming a bit more... glitchy and demonic I guess you could say. And not a mere second afterwards; you could hear the sounds of footsteps running after you.

'Can't get caught... don't wanna be like them... don't want to be stuck as their little singer...' You thought, as you turned a sharp corner, looking around frantically for a place to hide.

"You made a very bad decision (Y/N)!!!" You heard Bonnie yell after you, his voice becoming glitched as well.'Hide hide hide.. .g-gotta hide!!!' Your eyes scanned the room more, until they fell upon a stage with the curtains drawn, and with the sign: '-Sorry! Out of order!0' In front of it. And without a second thought; you hopped onto the stage, pulling the curtains back and quickly shut them, breathing heavily.

***

"Where the hell did she go...?" Bonnie growled, looking around slowly as he and Chica stopped by the curtains at Pirate Cove. The yellow chicken only shrugged, looking around as well; eyes glaring in every direction. "Dunno... but let's just say.. her transformation will be more... painful..." They both laughed, as they slowly walked off; your eyes widening slightly at hearing this.

Shit...

Sighing to yourself, you gulped; hand trembling as you reached for the curtain; checking to see if they were gone, before you made a sprint for the exit.

But just as your sweating palm grasped the silk-like fabric...

You felt a hand clamp over your mouth, and a hook go to your neck.

"And where do ye think that yer going...?"