Chap. 2

Freddy Fazbear.

You somehow managed to bite down a scream, as you began to back away slowly; the flashlight dropping from your hand, the bulb starting to flicker on and off, as the aniamtronic bear moved towards you slowly; snickering darkly, Bonnie and Chica soon coming up behind him, dark smirks on their faces also; their hands reaching for you.

"No.. please!" You begged, eyes widening with fear, as your back soon hit a rotted, and dingy wall; whimpering as the hands came closer; glowing eyes staring at your trembling form.

"You insulted us...." Chica hissed, Bonnie nodded; his eyes slowly turning black, with the white dots in the middle. You gulped slightly, knowing this was true; as you shut your eyes tightly, trembling terribly now. "I-I'm sorry for that! J-Just don't kill me!!!" You cried, tears now running from your eyes, fists balled up as you turned your head the other way.

Freddy only snickered, as he held both arms out; stopping Bonnie and Chica dead in their tracks. "I suppose... we can forgive you..." He muttered, earning somewhat shocked glances from the bunny and chick. "Are you serious Freddy?" Bonnie hissed, Chica nodding; eyes glowing brightly. "She insulted us! you can't just-"

They both shut their mouths, at receiving a look from Freddy. "Yes.. I am serious Bonnie. And I say we can forgive her for it... on one... condition..." You gulped slightly, and forced yourself to look into the bear's softly glowing blue eyes, your trembling starting to die down ever so slightly.

"A-And what would that condition be...?" You whispered, your voice cracking and shaky. Freddy only chuckled slightly, as he  pointed a big finger at you.

"Sing for us..."