Chap. 3

Your eyes widened somewhat; as you shook your head. "W-Why do I need to sing for you?" You asked in soft voice, trying to keep it from cracking and shaking, but to no avail.

Freddy smirked slightly, and snickered softly. "Simple. If you value your life... and wish not to get stuffed into a suit..." Chica and Bonnie nodded in unison, smirking darkly.

You feel silent, but shuddered at the thought of being shoved forcefully into an animatronic suit. Freddy crossed his arms over his chest, raising a thick, black eyebrow; staring at you with those soulless looking baby blue eyes. "Well? Which is it gonna be?"

Without saying anything else, you looked up at the three animatronic animals; and cleared your throat briefly, before you began to sing softly, trying to keep your voice from cracking and shaking:

"I.. know there's someone~..
Somewhere..
Someone....
Who's sure to find me~
Soon~..."

Bonnie and Chica listened closely, as if mesmerized by your sweet voice, Freddy seeming to listen in the closest; arms still crossed over his chest.

"After the rain goes...
There are rainbows~...
I'll find my rainbow.. soon~...
Soon, it won't be just pretend~...
Soon, a happy~ ending~..
Love.. can you hear me~?
If~ you're near~, me~.
Sing~ your song~...
Sure~ and strong~
And~...
Soon~~."

Bonnie and Chica; once you had finished; smirked slightly, and looked one another, as if getting an idea; Freddy getting that same smirk. "Why... what a lovely voice (Y/N)..." Bonnie and Chica both nodded, smirking. "Yes (Y/N)..." Bonnie purred, smirking. "VERY, lovely~." Chica added; giggling.

You slowly felt your face pale, flinching back as Freddy wrapped an arm around you. "In fact.. your voice is so lovely... that you.. should stay with us and sing for us..."

You whimpered a bit, watching as Bonnie and Chica advanced towards you.

"Forever..."