Chap. 4

You whimpered some, as you shook your head; sliding from Freddy's loose grip on your shoulder, and stood in the middle of the hall; looking back, seeing the exit a mere few feet away.

"Don't even think about it (Y/N)~." You heard the demonic bunny chide, his voice starting somewhat glitch. Chica giggled moments after, her eyes starting to become a lighter shade of purple. "Yes, just come with us.... come with us and accept your fate..." She cooed, in a gentle; and somewhat motherly tone.

You only whimpered more; and back towards the exit. Freddy only chuckled, as he advanced towards you; Chica and Bonnie just standing there; grinning evilly as they stared you down. "Don't even (Y/N)... you heard Bonnie... and your heard Chica..." The giant bear purred, his large paws clamping down on your frail shoulders lightly; chuckling darkly.

You allowed your head to hang low; your (H/C) hair hanging in front of your face, as you blinked by tears rapidly. "Well~?" You looked up, seeing Freddy's glowing blue eyes staring into your tear filled (E/C) orbs; a sly smirk on his face.

Looking behind Freddy; you saw Bonnie and Chica waiting for your answer as well, Bonnie letting out an impatient huff. "Answer (Y/N)... we do not have all night..."

Looking back at Freddy for a mere second; you allowed your head to drop again, eyes now focused on the ground under your feet.

"I-I... I..."

Freddy raised a thick eyebrow, staring down at you.

"Accept..." 

***

Freddy chuckled, a grin spreading across his face as he stared down at you. "Why, what a wonderful and wise choice you made little (Y/N)!" Chica and Bonnie nodding in unison, smirking evilly. "Yes... it was a great choice on your part..." Bonnie stated, chuckling some as Freddy stood to the side; allowing the purple bunny and yellow chicken to walk up to you in a few strides, grabbing either of your arms.

"W-Wait.. w-what're you doing?" You stammered, not even bothering to struggle as the two animatronic's practically dragged you from the main hall, and down another hallway.

"Why... we are going to make you one of us!" Chica chided, giggling somewhat madly at this, and looked down at you, her evil smirk from earlier replaced with a genuine smile, as Bonnie nodded; chuckling. Your eyes widened somewhat, as you then started to squirm a bit, whimpering again. "W-what do you mean.. b-by making me one of you?" 

Freddy only chuckled, as he was walking alongside Chica; and shook his head a bit. "Such a silly question to ask..." He said to you, your heart thumping wildly and faster with each and every step that the two animatronic's holding your arms took, leading you closer and closer to your fate.

"It's actually quite simple though (Y/N)... we'll just... how do I word this...? Make you into a... cyborg." Freddy nodded, chuckling some. "Yes, that's it. A cyborg." Your face paled at this, your slight squirming turning into struggling, as you planted your feet firmly onto the ground; shaking and crying. "N-No! NO! I don't want to become like you!!!" You screamed, ignoring the warning growl that emitted from Bonnie's throat, as he and Chica continued dragging you along, despite you having planted your feet firmly to the ground.

Freddy only shook his head again, smirking. "But you accepted our little deal... you had said so yourself..." You whimpered again, heart sinking as you realized that this was true. You HAD said that you'd stay.. and sing for them...

For the rest of your miserable and soon to be seemingly never ending life...