Chap. 1

You gave a soft sigh; trying to keep your bundle of nerves under control as you wandered the supposedly 'haunted' pizzeria. But you were failing a keeping yourself calm; since you practically jumped at every small sound you heard; soon after trying to convince yourself it was just the wind, or just the sound of branches scratching against the window; though no trees were close enough to the pizzeria to do so.

"Just relax (Y/N)..." You muttered to yourself for the tenth time, after jumping, hearing what sounded like footsteps walking throughout the halls. "It's just your imagination playing mere tricks on you... It's gonna be fine. Nothing's gonna happen...." 

If only you knew how wrong you were...

You soon found yourself walking through the dining area; jumping slightly when your flashlight shone on three of the infamous animatronic animals, that sung songs to children; and would, afterwards, step off stage and wander about; interacting with the young ones as the munched on pizza, or ran around, playing.

"I don't know why the kids loved these... things... they're creepy as fuck..." You mumbled, and turned around, not noticing the three animatronic's animals head turn towards you, scowls on their faces at hearing you insult them.

You continued to walk around the pizzeria, grumbling to yourself; checking the time. One a.m. "You can't be fucking serious... I've been in here for only an hour!?" You sighed some, and leaned against a wall, mumbling things to yourself; not hearing the sound of heavy footsteps walking up behind you...

Until you felt a hand... er... paw... land on your shoulder roughly; and heard the Freddy Fazbear's theme playing. You then felt your face pale, your whole body starting to shake violently, as you slowly turned your head to see the owner of the paw...

And saw it to be...