vent

tw- self harm / panic attack

littles- purpled

cgs- ranboo

others- none

storyline- e... short story:)

a/n- this is mostly a vent. i need it atm

———

Purpled was shaking and crying. He had gotten a good friend of his in trouble and didn't know what was going to happen nor did he know if they were ok. He texted a friend as the panic attack started. He had texted Ranboo.

hey?>

<yah whats up man?

I'm having a panic attack, please, can you help?>

Yeah, just, breathe
in
out
<slowly

Actually I'm fine. nvm.>

Ranboo knew what ue texted was a lie, but what he didn't know was Purpled was sitting on his bed, blade in hand, and blood on his wrist. He was so far on his sober date too. Now its all started over again.

Ranboo had already gotten in his car and was driving to Purpleds house. Once he got there he opened the door with a spare key and went to Purpled's room.

He saw Purpled in the state he was in, and quickly ran to his side. "Hey bud, what happened?"

"dey- dey mads at me! i don wan em be mads at mee!"

Ranboo took the blade and set it on the table next to his bed and picked him up. "who's mad at you bub?"

"siby.. siby gona be mads." Ranboo knew who 'siby' was. It was a friend of Purpled who he seemed to talk about often. He thought that he should try to get Purpled off of the topic for the moment. "Wheres your little stuff bub?"

Purpled pointed to a little toy chest that was a nice dark brown. Ranboo went to the chest and took out a bottle and paci, giving the paci to Purpled. Purpled put the light purple paci in his mouth. Ranboo then took Purpled to the kitchen and made him some warm angel milk.

"here bub, its not too hot" Ranboo smiled and gave Purpled the bottle. He quickly started to drink on it and finished it after a small bit.

soon after Ranboo laid Purpled down to take a nap but of course, Purpled made Ranboo cuddle him to sleep. as the Cuddled Ranboo stayed awake the whole time to make sure he was ok.

———

a/n- soooo, it's been a... biiittt. but heres some small bits of content! :) (ive been grounded)

ALSO

got an adorable boyfriend <3

be proud lol