bee brothers! 🐝

tw(s)-???

CG(s)- Tommy, Wilbur

little(s)- Tubbo

other(s)- Techno, Phil

a/n- This is a request from [ axelsoot ] I hope you like it :]

storyline-

༄---

Tubbo hated his dad. Shlatt had been drinking for god knows how long and never seemed to be sober at this point. Tubbo stood in the kitchen trying to make himself some food. As he was pulling out the eggs he heard a loud bang from the direction of the door causing him to drop one of the eggs he was holding.

"god fucking dammit, TUBBO!" Tubbo set the remaining egg on the counter and quietly went to the door scared of what his father may have called him for. "Yes sir?" Tubbo kept calm knowing that if he showed too much fear his father may get angrier. "Leave. Go to that stupid fucking friend's house. Just get out of my fucking sight." Tubbo was a bit confused especially because schlatt never let him go to his friends house but never the less he nodded and went to put up the stuff he got out and quickly go to his room to get the things he needed to last about a week or so. Once he packed his bag full of clothes and little stuff he walked to the front door and left.

He then ran. As soon as he walked out of the door and closed it he ran to the only place he could trust. He knew this may be a good time to leave the house forever. He hoped he could. After a bit of running, he slowed down as he made it to a huge patch of trees.

He pulled out his phone and looked at his location. he quickly followed the directions to where the house was. Soon enough he saw a snowy part and quickly ran to it.

Once he saw the forest start to fade away he sees a little cottage. He walks to it and knocks on the door. After a minute or so the door opens with Phil standing at the door. "Hey.. kiddo-? What's up? You look horrible, you must be so cold, here, come inside." Phil got tubbo inside, he looked around and saw Tommy, Wilbur, and Techno sitting on the couch. They looked at Tubbo who was shaking and almost immediately, Tommy ran to him. "Tubs? You ok? Was it your dad? What happened?" Phil was a bit confused but left them be. "dad said to leave.. he was drunk again.. no doubt." Tommy hugged him and as he did Tubbo felt fuzzy.

"bubs? ou hab food?" Tommy nodded and let go of Tubbo. He then looked at Techno and Wil. "Hey, guys? can yall watch him for a minute? I'm gonna make some food for him." Techno scoffed and stood up. "Yeah sure Tommy. I'll watch him, do you want me to take him to my room?" Wil asked before Techno could say anything. Techno shook his head and left the room. "Yeah, I'll be in there later. he's regressed by the way." Tommy whispered the last part while he passed Wil while heading to the kitchen.

Wil nodded and stood up going to Tubbo. "Hey little one, you wanna go play with some stuff in my room?" Tubbo nodded and smiled. "yesh pe'as!" Wil smiled and took Tubbos hand and walked him to his room. Once they got in there, Wil let go of Tubbs hand and got out some toys that he had when hed taken care of other little ones.

Tubbo giggled at the sight of new things and as he saw a little pig plush he quickly made grabby hands to it. Wilbur smiled and handed the plush to Tubbo not knowing what was yet to come. Tubbo took the stuffy and smiled. "Tank ou!" And with that, he quickly got up and ran out the door of Wilbur's room. Wil quickly ran after Tubbo. As he did he quickly saw him in Technos room and had already opened the door. He saw Tubbo walk in there and quickly went to see what he was doing.

As he did so he noticed that Tubbo was in front of techno babbling about the pig stuffy. Techno seemed to be genuinely intrigued by what the regessed ram was trying to say. Wilbur then saw techno pick up Tubbo, after he was done talking, and started to rock him in his arms. As he did so Tubbo started to slowly fall asleep. Once he was fully asleep Techno walked out the door and looked at Wilbur. "Hey Techno, I'm so sorry, I was keeping an eye on him but he got to the plush and just immedi-"

"Shut up. you'll wake him." Techno said quietly as he gestured to Tubbo. "I don't care what happened." He smiled softly which was a surprise to Wilbur. Techno then took Tubbo downstairs and went to Tommy. "Hey, Tommy? You wanna take him if the foods done?" Tommy smiled and nodded "Food needs a bit more cooking but ill take him for the time being." Techno then handed Tommy, Tubbo, and walked back to his room. Tommy smiled.

Tommy took Tubbo to the couch and put on blues clues for when he woke up. He had Tubbo in his lap with his head on his shoulder. Though Tommy didn't seem to mind. He was just happy that Tubbo was ok.

After a bit Tubbo seemed to wake up as Phil had come into the room and was talking to Tommy. "Toms?.." Tubbo asked softly wanting to know who was holding him. Tommy nodded. "Yeah Tubbo?" "tan I get my smol stufs?" Tommy nodded and let go of Tubbo. Tubbo went over to the bag that he had left at the front door. He then got out a brown pacifier and a little bunny stuffy. He went back over to Tommy and showed Tommy the bunny. Tommy smiled and nodded. "What's his name little one?" Tubbo thought for a minute before smiling. "Bwue!!" Tommy smiled and took tubbo back into his lap.

Tubbo giggled and crawled around the couch before he laid his head into Tommy's lap and watched the tv with the paci in his mouth. Tommy hummed a small tune and as he did Tubbos eyes slowly fluttered shut. Tommy smiled and pet Tubbos head as he slept for the night.

–——

a/n- Hey! It's me again! I know it's been a while, kinda have a bit of writer's block
:( Welp, hope to talk to yall soon! comment any ideas for stories, and vote if you liked the story!!