why..?

Tw(s)- attempted suicide, panic attacks, and self harm.

Little(s)- Ranboo

Cg(s)- Tubbo

other(s)- ???

a/n- Hey! I would not recommend for you to read this if youre regressed or little at the moment <3

E/n- think might cry reading this-

Storyline-

༄---

Ranboo was in the bathroom. He had moved in with Tubbo about a year ago and things have been going pretty good so far however he hasn't been able to regress as he was horrified of Tubbo finding out about it. Though on the other hand repressing his regression had been taking a huge toll on his mental health. He was now sitting on the floor crying softly. he had a blade next to him, he wanted to do it.

just one cut. it wont hurt. do it. they wont care.

He didn't want to do it... but at the same time he did. He didn't care for himself anymore. And Tubbo didn't seem to notice.

He doesn't care about you. he hates you. what the fucks wrong with you? thinking people care.

He wanted the voices to go away. He grabbed the knife and held it to his wrist. He then slid the knife across it. he did this a few times before he held it to his chest. But as soon as he did this he heard a knock at the door. "Hey boss man? You ok in there? Its been almost an hour since you went in there." Ranboo stood up quickly dropping the knife on the hardwood floor, which made a pretty loud sound.

"Ranboo? Are you ok?" Tubbo sounded more worried. Ranboo didn't plan ahead or plan for something like this to happen. He pulled down his sleeves and opened the door a small bit. "hey.. Tubbo.. something up?" Ranboo asked softly as he felt like he'd brake down crying at any moment. "Yeah- You've been in here for an hour, are you ok??"

"Yah.. I'm fine." "Alright.. Can you come out please?" Ranboo nodded and opened the door fully. But what he had forgotten about was the bloodied knife on the floor and the blood on his sleeves and his shirt. Tubbo looked at the knife then back at Ranboo. "ran.. boo? what.. happened?" Tubbo seemed to be shaking. Ranboo realized the mistake he made. he soon feel to the floor as he started to cry his eyes out. "m sorry.. m so sorry.." Tubbo quickly ran to him and picked up the knife putting in the bathroom sink and then went to Ranboo and pulled him into a hug.

"Its ok. its ok Ranboo, itll be ok. I'm here now, shh.. its ok.." Ranboo sobbed into Tubbos shoulder. Tubbo kept wispering sweet things into Ranboos ear to try and calm him down. As he did this Ranboo started to slowly calm down but as he did he knew he needed to slip. It was unhealthy doing this and he knew so. So he did. He finally allowed himself to fully slip for the first time in about a year.

"m sowy tubs.." Tubbo was taken aback at first but knew what was going on almost immediately. Tommy was a little and Tubbo took care of him from time to time. Ranboo hasn't ever told him about this which made him understand more. so to see if he was right he said something that would help Ranboo feel safe regressed around him. "Its ok little one, im here for you baby." Ranboo looked at Tubbo from the nickname and smiled softly. "Hey buba? is it ok if i clean you up?" Ranboo nodded slowly.

Tubbo let go of Ranboo which made him whine. "Its ok bub, I'm right here, im just gonna get the first aid kit." He nodded at what Tubbo said and waited for Tubbo to get the kit out of the counter under the sink. He sat in front of Ranboo and held out a hand. "Can i see youre arm bub?" He nodded and gave him his left arm and looked away so he didn't have to see the cuts again. Tubbo lifted up his shirt a small bit, looked at the cuts on his arm and fround a bit.

He got out some wipes that would disinfect the cuts and opened them. "This'll sting a little bub, but if you do good we can get some candy after, that sound good?" Ranboo nodded still looking away. Tubbo softly wiped the cuts with the wipe and then took some bandages wraps and wrapped his arm up. Ranboo seemed to have teared up a bit at the sting. "Such a strong boy, im so proud of you buba"

Ranboo nodded again and gave him his other arm. Tubbo lifted up the sleeve on it and saw only a few cuts but knew they still needed to be cleaned. Tubbo cleaned them and wrapped them up again. "Good job buba, do you want some candy?" Ranboo nodded. Tubbo picked up Ranboo and helped him get to his bedroom where he set ranboo on his bed. "Hey bub? do you have any little stuff?" Ranboo quickly nodded and pointed over to his bag that he refused to open with Tubbo to unpack it.

He went over to the bad and opened it getting out a black and white paci, with a small bunny plush, and a bottle. He went back to Ranboo. "Hey budy? do you want juice or milk?" Ranboo put up a one as if to say juice. Tubbo smiled and took Ranboo to the kitchen. It was pretty hard to keep him up as he couldn't walk, and Tubbo couldn't exactly cary him.

Tubbo put Ranboo onto a chair and got out the juice. He poured it into the bottle and put it back up. He put the top on and got Ranboo off of the chair and took him to the couch where he layed him down and set Ranboos head on his lap after he had sat down. Ranboo curled up into Tubbo and sat up a bit to he able to drink the juice. Tubbo held the bottle to Ranboos month and Ranboo quickly took it and started to drink on it.

after a bit Ranboo pushed away the bottle and made small grabby hands for his paci. Tubbo smiled and handed it to him and Ranboo quickly put it in his mouth. as he sucked on the pacifier, he slowly fell back into Tubbos lap soon falling asleep as Tubbo played with his hair. As soon as tubbo knew ranboo was completely out, he sat up setting Ranboos head onto a pillow and walked back to the bathroom. He cleaned uo everything and put any sharp objects into a locked cabinet.

He then got out some candy for when Ranboo woke back up if he was still regressed. Tubbo smiled. He went back to Ranboos room and got out a new hoddie and some shorts for Ranboo. As he got back to the living room he saw Ranboo eyeing the candy and as soon as he walked in Ranboo looked up to him. "tan hab? pe'ase?" Tubbo nodded "Of course bub, you wanna get changed too? Ranboo nodded after putting a small lollipop into his mouth. "fank ou buba" Tubbo ruffled Ranboos hair and smiled. "Its nothing little one"

Ranboo finished the lollipop and the other four small candys Tubbo had gotten for him, he looked at Tubbo, giggling. "You wanna change into some comfortable clothes baby?" Ranboo nodded feeling sleepy again. Tubbo giggled and brought Ranboo to his room and changed him into the clothes that he picked out. Once he was changed they both cuddled back up on the couch and slowly fell asleep.

༄———
a/n- Hello again! this was kinda a vent and i got a bit lazy at the end, i hope you like it though! have an amazing day and remember to vote if you like the story <3