13. ✍bel watson✍

Here is another interview ladies *gasps* yeah yeah I updated don't get used to it *glares received* umm what I meant was get used to it.

Also a tiny request can someone please lock Louis and Eleanor in a room for three days so that they patch up and start dating again please!!!!

HERE IS THE INTERVIEW BTW

About the Author : BEL WATSON is what you truly called as popular. She is smart and intelligence also her stories do reflect a different side of the world. She is a philosopher really and is very realistic (poor me) her fame and loved by readers as she likes to call them is well deservedJ

INTERVIEW BELOW

ITALICS - MY OPINIONS

LOUIS AND ELEANOR BROKE UP

ZERRIE DRAMA

AND HERE I M DOING MY INTERVIEW MAMMA MIYA !!

1. Describe your outside wattpad personna ?(detail answer) everything and anything you want us to know ..

Bel: Well, I'm a very inside doors person. I don't hang out much, unless it's with my best friends, who everyone knows because I've used them as main characters in some books. Havi, Maca and Mila. I definitely am a social person and I do love animals more, so I always stop and talk to animals, pet them and all that. I'm normally always reading a book and writing a few at the same time (not simultaneously, though). I'm always listening to music and I like watching films all the time. It inspires me. I already finished university so I'm looking for a job and I've come back to my hometown to be with my mum before I leave the country, hoping that turns out okay.

Besides that, I don't do much. I'm not very interesting. I like learning about cultures so I like watching foreign shows and films to get a glimpse of the cultures in other countries and also get a grasp of the language.

Such a interesting character to make in a book

2. State 10 random and yet interesting facts about you (they could be anything)

Bel: Hhmmm

1. Pesquetarian

2. Green Peace member.

3. Cat lover (like crazy cat lover)

4. bookworm

5. I love debating, maybe too much

6. I come as abrasive most of the time for how I state my opinions (I have noticed)

7. I sometimes dream in Korean after watching too many dramas. I normally dream in English

although my native language is Spanish.

8. I pull out my hair when I'm reading or watching telly so I'll probably end up bald.

9. I'm addicted to anime, manga and all Otaku things. Also korean dramas and manwhas.

10. I have horrible friend skills.

Can we even dream in a certain language weird because I can't remember the dream let alone the language .

My dear all writers r supposed to be like that

3. Make a list of your favourites and hobbies?

Bel: • reading