Chapter-3

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Manik was walking aimlessly on the road, not aware of where he was going and what was happening around him. After walking like for 2 hours, he got dashed with a stranger and that is when he came back into his senses and looked around.

At a little far from his view, stood a club and thinking nothing, Manik simply made way inside and started gulping drinks one after the other with this intention that maybe alcohol will make him forget this unbearable pain for time being.

He entered in at 8.00 pm but he was completely clueless of everything. Time, place, day. Everything means everything. It was around 9.30 pm now and Manik was prefectly drunk but he still kept demanding for drinks which was served to him.

From 9.30 pm, cabir and Dhruv have started calling Manik to know about his whereabouts but all his calls went unanswered. The boys informed the girls and now all were worried for him and calling him back to back but Manik cared less.

Murthy's were fast asleep coz they were hell tired of crying and their hearts were heavy with the loss, that's why except from close family, everybody left them and so did fab3 and that is why they could now concentrate on Manik.

Mukti joined them coz Abhi was given sedatives and before drifting to slumber, Abhi told Mukti to go to her friends which is why Mukti came to fab3 and now was busy with them to find Manik.

10.00'o clock and Manik was tired with that buzzing sound of his phone in his pocket which is why he kept that on the bar table and slept there unintentionally with his phone under his palm. An hour later, a bar tender woke him up coz it was time for them to close their outlet.

On waking up Manik, he started demanding for alcohol again, inspite of him being drunk. His palm was away from his phone and that is when the bar tender got the chance, he picked up his buzzing phone to hear.

C-hello Manik kaha hai tu?

Bt-sir mei xyz club se baat kr rha ho.........yeh phone jis ka hai woh yahi hai........aur nashe mei hai.........aap please aa k unko leke jaye....... Humara outlet band krne ka time hogaya hai.

C-thik hai hum aa rhe hai.

Cabir informed the same thing to fab3 since they were beside him and all rushed to reach to Manik. While Manik on the other hand here was slurping his saliva and calling for more alcohol. Since his demand was too much, he was served a little until his friends came up.

Since the club was empty, it was easy to spot Manik and fab4 rushed to him. Palming Manik's back, cabir turned him and Manik was so drunk that he was about to fall from the high chair but cabir and Dhruv came by his side and holded him properly by putting his shoulder on their neck.

Seeing the boys position, the bar tender thought they are taking him away which is why he had to stop them and say.

Bt- sir inka payment baki hai.

Cabir looked at the girls who bobbed their head and approached the bar tender and asked the amount to which he said.

Bt-inka bill 50,000 hova hai.

Fab4 were shocked and started looking at each other while Manik being in his arms was just repeating "fill my glass again". Cabir simply bobbed his head to the girls, saying to pay and leave.