Chapter-1

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Things are not good btwn Manik and Nandini. He is angry on her yet wants her close to him coz she gives him immense peace. While Nandini is in guilt that how could she misunderstand him and blame him. She was determined to get him back close to her coz just like her, he too gave her peace and happiness. She wanted him in her life.

But destiny had its own plan. Sometimes, the things we don't value at all his snatched away from us in next second. Love over anger, misunderstandings and stubbornness sometimes leaves behind a guilt for life time.

Nandini at this moment had just now revealed Mukti's feelings for Abhimanyu who was in the hospital to fab4, Abhi was hanging btwn life and death. Mukti misunderstood Nandini's intentions and didn't have faith in her friends.

She had this fear that they might part her away from Abhimanyu and she doesn't want that. Being hell angry, she left from cabir's radio station and was walking towards the hospital which was some 30 mins away from cabir's radio station.

After revealing all the truth, Nandini too walked away and made way towards the hospital to meet Abhimanyu. She met him with a heavy heart and had an emotional conversation with him. After having a final talk with him as they didn't knew that will they be able to meet next time or not. Nandini left with tears in her eyes.

On the other hand, fab4 were in the dilemma that how to react and what should their next action be. While they were still thinking and were coming out of the radio station, Nandini was leaving the hospital and just than she received Chachi's call who was asking her to join her for shopping.

Nandini agreed to meet Chachi and they had to go to the market which was just 15 mins away from the hospital. Nandini reached there on time but was badly lost. Her heart was heavy and she wasn't getting any direction towards her life.

This seemed to be one of her low days. Anyways, Nandini was waiting for Chachi and here fab4 were heading towards hospital to meet mukbhi.

In the market, Chachi arrived with Rishab and saw Nandini standing and waiting for them. She yelled her name to call her and Nandini did notice them. Being in the daze, she was abt to cross the road which was not needed.

Being in so much low feeling, Nandini didn't realise and was crossing the road. Well market was in a small lane but outside it was a busy SV road. Due to her non attentive behaviour, Nandini didn't see that one of the biggest truck was approaching her.

His loud honks were heard by Nandini and before he could apply the break or Nandini could save herself, she was hit by the truck and flew her at the toppest level. While all this was happening, Chachi was yelling and trying to grab her attention but Nandini couldn't grab that and understand her own actions.

Nandini came back on the floor and as soon as she was back on the land, each part of body had started oozing out blood and that part of the earth was getting red with her blood. People started gathering around her fallen body and Chachi and Rishab reached her in no time.

They were scared and numb, cold and clueless yet they reached her and Chachi took her head in her lap and was calling her to wake her up and was crying.

Cha-Nandu.........nandu.........hey bhagwan yeh kya hogaya.........koi plz ambulance bolao.

Chachi said the latter part while addressing to the people and lucky somebody stopped a taxi and helped Chachi in putting Nandini in it. Soon the taxi drove them to the same hospital, where Abhimanyu was admitted and she was immediately rushed to the OT.