EXTRAZZZZZZ

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

After surgery, Abhimanyu when he woke up he got to knew that it was Nandini whose heart was transplanted to him. He couldn't get out the bed, obviously and that's why he sent Mukti to Nandini's funeral. Days were passing by with Manik locking himself and Mukti was travelling btwn Malhotra mansion to hospital.

After almost 2 months, Abhi came face to face of Manik and Manik just couldn't take his eyes off from Abhi's chest and things were turning way too much awkward, after this both Manik and Abhi tried to stay away from each other but Abhi was always in this guilt that somewhere for him Nandini choose death.

Now coming to other person. The man who killed Manik. He was non other than Aryamaan Khurana, Soha's brother. When he came to knew about Soha's death, which is not real, to make the story, his father told him everything wrong that Manik used her and left and stuff and since than aryamaan was burning in the fire of revenge.

He was in New York and Manik's concerts helped him a lot to have a watch at him constantly and that's when he planned to end Manik's life in this massive concert. Aryamaan was so much into revenge, that when he shooted Manik and people started messing him.

He stood head strong close to the stage, showing the gun and that is why he was immediately caught hold by the guards and handed over to the police.

Nyonika was made to release so that she could attend Manik's funeral and than she was back to the mansion but coz of aryamaan's arrest, Mr father Khurana was back in the market and he told everything about Soha and Nyonika's plan. This created problems for her and Mr Malhotra put her back to jail coz the bottom line is that it was coz of Nyonika all this things happened.

Had they not lied, Manik would have been alive now, along with Nyonika, Mr Khurana was too put behind the bars and up in the sky, Manik was shocked after getting to know this truth. All things were sorted now but with Manik's death, fab5 was handicap and they had no other option but to dismantle fab5.

Now that there was no group, they had to decided about their future coz the money they earned is going to end one day. Cabir decided to shift anywhere out of India and make a love life for himself apart from a professional life.

He migrated to Canada, started a small business, with time got a loyal gay partner and was happy with him but he lost his smile with Manik. Similarly dhrulya and mukbhi were living a couple life here in Mumbai only and life was moving on.

This year is completed. One year to Nandini's death and 2 months to Manik's and everybody have made way in their lives and so have Rishab.

Murthy's got to knew abt Manik's death too. Chacha Chachi being in Mumbai did attend the funeral. They were equally hurtful for Manik as they were for Nandini, they were not aware of Manik's situation and will never be coz Manik had made the distance too long for them to reach him.

Coming to Rishab, in this whole year, he had become a well trained artist, his works are way too clean and mesmerising. He has a art gallery in mangalore which he opened recently and all thanks to amms coz she had given him immense support in every possible way.

At this moment, Rishab was sitting at the cash counter if his caller and was free. So his thoughts were taking him to his life. The way he lost Nandini and now getting the news of Manik too. He was lonely but not disturbed mentally but he misses Nandini way too much.