124

Draw Countryhumans as Japanese Urban Legends Part 2!

I HATE Tomino's Hell image Xd

Design: I made the picture frame to make whatever part you place in-front of, it will have the same design as the original image :D

Story/The Poem:

There exists a poem that you must not read out loud. That poem is called Tomino's Hell. This poem is the work of Saijou Yaso, a popular poet who worked on children's nursery rhymes and popular song lyrics. The poem is recorded in the poetry collection Sakin.

If you read it out loud, you will meet with misfortune. In reality, people have claimed to feel ill whilst reading this poem, so I recommend those who are weak to self-suggestion to read the poem silently.

I will leave it up to you how you perceive the poem itself.

You will find it below.

Tomino's Hell

His older sister vomits blood, and his younger sister vomits fire,
And the cute Tomino vomits his soul.
Tomino falls into Hell alone,
The darkness of Hell where even flowers don't bloom.
Is it Tomino's older sister wielding the whip?
The blood on the whip weighs on his mind.
Beating and striking yet not hitting at all,
There is but a single road to the eighth and most painful Hell.
Would you request guidance into the darkness of Hell,
From the golden sheep, or the nightingale?
Put as much as you can into the leather sack,
In preparation for the journey into the most painful of Hells.
Spring comes to the forest and the valley,
And to the seven twisting valleys of dark Hell.
The nightingale in the cage, the sheep in the cart,
And tears in the eyes of cute Tomino.
Cry, nightingale, in the forest rains,
He screams as loud as he can in yearning for his younger sister.
The cries echo throughout Hell,
And the buttercup blooms.
Through the seven mountains and seven valleys of Hell,
The cute Tomino's solo journey.
If they are in Hell, bring them,
The mountain of pins and needles.
The red pins don't stand out,
As a sign leading to cute Tomino.

Meaning:

The meaning I found of this is; 

Tomino was a young boy or girl who was abused by his/hers family. One day in order to protect his sister, he murdered his parents.

When he ended up in Hell, he/she begged for redemption. A voice told him/her to climb a mountain (Idk?)

He/She went on the journey alone, and when he/she finally reached the peak of the mountain, pins and needles pierced through him/her. Slowly dying, he/she never got to see their sister again and never got the redemption he/she hoped for.

:( It's really sad

Aka Manto is an urban legend from Japan

Aka Manto is an urban legend from Japan. Aka Manto is either depicted as a serial killer or a ghost who haunts an old toilet in school (Aka Manto). When the student uses the bathroom, he will ask them if they want Red Paper or Blue Paper. In some versions he asks if you want a cape or a vest. Depending on the students answer, they will be killed in a bunch of colorful ways. They could be stabbed until their clothes are stained red, have their head chopped off, or had the flesh ripped off of their back in a cape like pattern for red or have their body drained of all blood or strangled to death for blue (Red Cloak).

Story:

In a school in Tokyo, Japan, there is said to be a ghost, named Aka Manto, who haunts the girl's bathroom. Every kid at school knew about Aka Manto, so they always avoided the old bathroom by the gymnasium. One day, a young girl desperately needed to use the bathroom. Since it was the closest one, she decided to use the old bathroom that no one used. She thoughtlessly picked the fourth stall to do her business, since it looked the cleanest. When the girl reached for some toilet paper, she found none in the dispenser. That's when she heard the voice of Aka Manto outside the stall door.

"Do you want red paper, or blue paper?" He asked.

"Red paper." The girl replied. Aka Manto burst down the door of the stall and began stabbing her. He didn't stop until every inch of her clothing was stained red from her blood.

Many months later, another young girl found herself in desperate need of a bathroom. While she knew about the unsolved murder that had taken place in the gymnasium bathroom, she was too desperate to find another bathroom. When she finished her business in the fourth stall, she found no toilet paper in the dispenser.

"Do you want red paper or blue paper?" Aka Manto asked, lurking outside her stall.

The young girl remembered what had happened to the other girl who had answered red paper, so she answered, "Blue paper." The police found her dead in the stall later that evening. Her face had turned blue from being suffocated to death.

Another year passed, and again a third girl found herself using the bathroom by the gymnasium. Knowing the stories of the girls who had been killed, this girl brought her own paper to use. Upon opening her bag, though, she found that the paper she had brought had disappeared.

"Red paper or blue paper?" Aka Manto asked.

Desperate to not die like the others, the girl requested a third option. "Yellow paper." She was dragged down into the underworld through the toilet she had just used.

(ORRRR, When you choose yellow paper/or vest you will get your head shoved in the toilet :D, if you say you are busy, they will pardon their manners and let you go, if you say any other color, you will get dragged to hell.)

AREN'T JAPANESE URBAN LEGENDS FUN? XD

My gf asked me to draw them! :D

She must like Thailand, East Turkistan and Tokyo! 

Anyways, NEXT UP...

Tokyo-Wendigo(Not a Japanese Urban Legend, BUT my gf requested it >:D)

Turkey-Gashadokuro (REASON: Turkey respects the dead it seems. According to many Turkish friends >:D Gashadokuro is a giant skeleton that is made out of Fallen Soldiers and people who died by starvation :( Imma share the story when I'm done.)