96

Update on my Grandfather thats in the Chinese Torture Camps.

The Chinese wanted to make a documentary that is trying to make my grandpa look bad. One day, a Chinese guard came up to his cell and told him. "We want you to cry on the documentary we will be doing." (Bruh, WHO WILL JUST SAY THAT?!)

 He said "No, I will not. I am not guilty of ANYTHING. " (Thats what my dad told me, he gets the information from his mother - the wife of the grandfather of mine who is in the torture camps.) the guard tried grabbing him and trying to force him, he actually screamed at the guard and yelling. (I NEVER HEARD MY GRANDPA YELL OR SCREAM-). In the documentary, he... actually... looks emotionless.... he had chains on his legs, like a slave. He was strapped on a table.The Chinese detained him first of being uyghur, being a mayor of Korla, Being the forest agency(?)  the commander of ALL the forest in East Turkistan, being well-known and liked,  and Having family members in USA. B U T, IN THE STUPID DOCUMENT THEY SAID "CRIME OF BRIBERY-" EXCUSE ME, HE IS IN TORTURE CAMPS, GETTING TORTURED, BEATEN AND MORE- WHERE DOES HE HAVE THE MONEY???!!! 

HE WAS RETIRED ON 2007! THEY ARE LIARS- THEY ARE ALL FREAKIN LIARS!!! THEY DID THE DOCUMENT ON 2019!!! AND THEY POSTED IT 2 MONTHS AGO!!! THESE STUPID CHINESE OFFICERS, STUPID CHINA!! I AM SO MAD, THEY TARGET THE FAMOUS, THE WELL-LIKED, THE WELL EDUCATED, THE ONES WITH  FAMILYS OUT OF EAST TURKISTAN! CHINA! STOP RUINING THE LIVES OF EVERY UYGHUR!!! SUICIDE RATES IN EAST TURKISTAN IS VERY HIGH BECAUSE OF THESE STUPID CHINESE WHO DONT GIVE A HOOT ABOUT UYGHURS! MAY XIN JING PING BURN IN HELL! HE DOESNT DESERVE TO SEE HEAVEN- HE ONLY DESERVES HELL FIRE! 

Pray for my GrandFather :(