77

Not Art- sorry... but have these videos and please watch them. 

There is this video saying: Which country do you hate?

Me: China :)

(F- all the Chinese who support Uyghur torture :) )

What's your favorite country?

Me: *INHALE* WELL I LOVED FRANCE EVER SINCE I WAS VERY YOUNG, EAST TURKISTAN, TAIWAN, TIBET, SOUTH MONGOLIA, GERMANY, RUSSIA,-*INSERT MANY COUNTRYS XD*

HE LITERALLY SAID HE DOESNT WANT WIFE AND MOTHER SUFFER SO HE-

Next mentions sensitive topics and vivid descriptions-

Thank you for watching these.

Fact: Teenagers and CHILDREN are doing more to help East Turkistan than our LEADERS.

Everyone who is helping,

And one day East Turkistan becomes free.

Think that you are a hero :)

Because you guys are! You are helping MILLIONS of lives in East Turkistan

You will be their hero :)

China made a plan that on 2050, they will kill ALL uyghurs. No matter what. 

We dont want that do we?

How can they kill all uyghurs? Because the moment when I read those horrifying words, I am UYGHUR-AMERICAN-

I lived in East Turkistan for 2 years when I was young while my mom was so weak carrying my sister and my grandparents begged for them to take me to my suppose to be home.

USA and China doesnt have a good relationship.

If I step a FOOT into China- Only Allah knows what they will do.

So think the horror when they plan that. 

Spread the message to others and let East Turkistan be heard. We all can be saviors for East Turkistan, and if you did try to help, feel proud of yourself because you will one day be the reason why my country is free and I get to finally hug my whole remaining family that lives in East Turkistan.