Chapter 4: Dragon Empery

After an hour, we finally arrived back at port. We were immediately greeted by Wales and Illustrious after we docked.

Wales: Are you girls alright?

Enterprise: Is that suppose to be sarcasm. Everyone besides the rescue fleet is badly injured.

Illustrious: We don't have any repair ships as of now. But I heard from Vestal that she got permission from the president to come here so she should be able to get here the next day.

Enterprise: *sigh* Vestal is going to kill me.

Wales: That is probably the least of your concerns. How about you take the day off today.  

Enterprise: I can't. The base could be attacked at any moment. I am going to go ahead and sco-

Me: You shouldn't push yourself too hard Kaa-san. 

Hornet: You should listen to your daughter sis. 

Enterprise: I-

But before Enterprise could say anymore, she felt dizzy and fell to the ground.

Me: Kaa-san!

Hornet: Sis!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---NEXT DAY----

Enterprise woke up in a bed the next day. She was confused on why she was there so she tried to recall what happened yesterday.

Enterprise: Oh right, I felt dizzy and fell unconscious. I wonder who brought me here.

As she tried to sit up though, she felt someone hugging her arm. She looked towards the direction and saw Enty hugging her arm while sleeping peacefully. This caused Enterprise to smile and pat her head unconsciously. Suddenly, Belfast came into the room while Enterprise was not paying attention.

Belfast: Ara, you look cute sleeping with your daughter.

This startled Enterprise as she jumped out of her bed. Enty already woke up and let go of her arm last second before Enterprise jumped out. Belfast than opened the curtains of the room which caused both Enty and Enterprise to cover their eyes due to the sun.

Belfast: Good morning, did you both sleep well?

Enterprise: You are?

Belfast: I am Belfast, the maid.

Me: (sleepy) She was the one who carried you here Kaa-san.

Enterprise: I see. Sorry to have troubled you.

Belfast: I am just glad you are well.

Enterprise than wore her cap and left the room. Enty and Belfast proceeded to follow her.

Belfast: Don't you think you should rest for the day.

Enterprise: Slight injuries like these are common in war. 

Belfast: You were in grave danger. If your daughter had not arrived in time, you would have been sunk.

Enterprise:...

They continued to walk towards the exit of the dorm.

Belfast: Your breakfast is ready. Don't you want to eat it now?

Enterprise: These rations bars are more than enough to fill my stomach.

Me: Those are not nearly enough.

Belfast: Your daughter is right Ma'am. Those ration bars can't last you the whole day.

Enterprise: Who said I only had these. I have much more in my room.