Chapter 1:Introduction to Azur Lane

Me: What are those?!

From a distance, I could see red and black ships approaching me with a very fast speed. Before I could say anything though, they opened fire on me and the shots barely missed. What's more was that the shots were lasers.

Me: I thought they said aliens weren't real. I believe that the goddess said they were called 'sirens'? Well whatever, all Hornets on deck, destroy those ships.

Several jets took off from the deck and went to destroy the so called 'sirens'. The jets made quick work of the sirens because of the ASM missiles they carried. They were wiped clean off the planet in mere seconds.

Me: That was relatively easy. And here I never thought I would take part in naval combat. That really gets the blood pumping! Maybe I should go destroy the sirens alone and-

Suddenly, my radar detected 5 more ships approaching me. I quickly ordered the jets to stay above the clouds to hide and just in case they weren't friendly.

???:(Radio) Unidentified carrier, this is USS Cleveland, you have violated our legal waters, please identify yourself immediately.

Me: Get into more trouble....

---FLASHBACK---

-AZUR LANE BASE-

2 girls were walking down a road at the newly established Azur Lane base. They were of course Prince of Wales and Cleveland. All the Kansens in the base were unloading boxes and settling into the new base.

Cleveland: So what do you think of the new base Wales?

Wales: Not bad, it's pretty lively considering the fact that there aren't many ships here yet.

Cleveland: Of course! It is the most important base in the world after all. This is one of the few frontline bases that is still operational after the sirens attacked. It also has a Royal feel to it too!

Wales: Of course, our prime minister funded 80% of the money for this base after all. 

Cleveland:  I wonder what our president was doing. Nevermind that, do you have anyone you waiting for to arrive?

Wales: Yes actually. She will be arriving tomorrow morning.

Cleveland: I see.

Before they could continue their conversation, they saw Renown running to them.

Renown: Your Majesty, I have spotted an anomaly up north on my radar. There are also siren ships heading there but they got destroyed rather quickly.

Wales: Cleveland, grab a task force and go right away. Don't let the sirens get her whoever she may be.

Cleveland. On it!

Cleveland grabbed a few more ships and headed towards the direction of the anomaly. The fleet consists of Cleveland, Renown, Laffey, Javelin and Amazon.

-PACIFIC OCEAN-

As they arrived at the location, they were shocked at what they saw. A single ship managed to defeat the sirens without suffering any damage. They approached the ship with caution and were stunned to see how big the ship was.

 They approached the ship with caution and were stunned to see how big the ship was