Chapter 6

Y/n's pov

I arrive on this orange and purple planet, which is Beerus' world apparently it looks nice but as we land Whis looks at me and asks "what do you think?" With a curious look, and i look back at him "it looks pretty, but we're here for me to learn how to control my chaotic ki better right? Hm how do we approach this?" I ask immediately interested in the training Beerus, "Well first, you gotta get used to the power and embrace it. That chaotic ultra instinct is insanely potent, but harder to manage. But why do you call it that anyway?" Beerus asks scratching his chin curiously "hm well, ultra instinct is a divine state of purity but my training is negativity. We call our super saiyan forms corrupted ss, corrupted ss2, corrupted ss3, 4 and we have the original corrupted ssg. My ancestor and friend is working on corrupted ss4 while i try to control my ssg and chaotic ui!" I explain and he nods in acknowledgement.

Whis walks up to me and i look at him as he asks "Are u ready to start?" And i nodded in response and turn into the ossg. But he shakes his head "not that power, the extraordinary one..." I raise a brow at that but i nod my head again and tap into cui omen. The black and red eyes peering back at him, which kind of seems to have him taken aback due to the sigh but he maintains composure and powers up, something he normally doesn't do. He takes his stance and i just stare at him blankly without a stance, he charges at me with a kick which i dodge by jumping, then the next one was dodge with a lean to the left. I attack back but he dodges everything, and Beerus watches curiously seemingly impressed with how i can handle myself with offensive Whis. However i keep failing on the attacks Whis, "i see, you're able to counter and dodge my attacks but you can't attack because the chaos disturbs your body when you instinctively do so. And if you let it your instincts give in then you lose control...Interesting but do try to attack please." I look at him blankly then smirk as i power up while standing still and the realm shakes. Which gives Beerus a little scare and Whis is impressed as he powers up a bit but not yet to the limit put by the code of the angels. "It is not a good idea to let me have at it because...I'll beat you up." I state menacingly and coldly, then he charges at me but i punch him. He dodges barely and attacks me again, i copy his attack which he dodges then kick him which he blocks. He powers up and hits me but i stop it completely as i use a dark ray, he gets behind me and tries to swipe kick and chop me down however i limbo under it by leaning backwards. And deck him in the guts as he spits salvia, i then blast him to the ground and look down at him. "You're holding back, you have no right to look down at someone at your current level." I state confidently as Beerus is shocked that i hit Whis twice in a row. As well as the fact that i said that with such confidence

I kick him in the face immediately and then he powers up and punches me. However i use my full power and use a barrage of attacks some would hit and some he'd dodge. Countering a few attacks, he powers up to the nearing the limit but it's not enough. I proceed to beat him up and almost blasted him with a dark ray but Beerus came in and threw me down to the ground. Beerus, "That's enough. Enough! I can't believe that you're on the level of restricted angels without even mastering this power, but you're going too far so stop...Please." He says politely as i look pretty shocked at his polite attitude and nod, i power down and Whis heals himself. Whis, "You are something else. But for now, rest, that chaos strains your body a lot since you can't control it." He explains and i smile accepting it, while making my way over to a place to rest and take a nap.

Timeskip
3rd person pov

Goku and Vegeta both came to Beerus' world to train with Whis as Beerus and Y/n just rested until they both heard something crash into the ground. However y/n was still a little sleepy so he laid down unlike Beerus, who went out of the rest room and fired destructive ki blasts everywhere towards the two saiyans.
Until he was stopped in his tracks by a loud yell which causes even y/n to get out of bed, as he walks towards them without the others noticing while they argue about stuff. Until he saw Beerus and champa, while Goku looks confused and told them "Hey he looks like lord Beerus only a lot fatter!" Everyone's eyes widen at the blunt disrespectful remark.

While y/n walks up to them noticing Beerus tries not to laugh at the remark, however that didn't stop the saiyan from letting out a few snorts which got their attention. Vegeta, "Y/n?! It's good to see you again after all i've seen you a couple times while i and Whis were training." He states while Goku just has a look that says 'no fair!' But then Champa interrupted Champa, "Did you just snorts at this mortal disrespecting me?!" He asks with an angered face, while y/n just snorts again "why wouldn't i? This saiyan just stated the funny truth so bluntly that I couldn't help but snort in agreement!" He says as Beerus stands next to y/n Beerus, "He's my brother, and also happens to be a destroyer God. And you just laughed at him...bahahaha!!" He laughs at the situation making Champa have thick marks on his face. Champa, "You know...I'm pretty sure that even though you talk like that saiyan, you're still weak and should know your place!" He shouts but that was his mistake, flashes of Cui surround him as he sends him a red eyed death glare which is enough to make him flinch and step backwards.

Y/n smirks and walks towards the God still glaring down at him. "That's right you head back weakling...Looks like you're really the lazy fat dog that got adopted into the family that's all bark and no bite." He states coldly making Vegeta and Goku freeze as well as shocking Beerus who interrupts "Uh y/n you shouldn't go around disrespecting God's!" He advices suggesting he backs down but gets half ignored. Y/n, "If this Dog lasts 10 seconds i'll let him off the hook!" He states with a demon like cry in his vocals, as Champa charges in at full power and tries to hakai from behind but it just gets dispersed without anyone but Whis and vados noticing. As the hakai is now being held like it's a child's play right behind him as it gets shoved into his back and then, one strongly powered up punch puts him out of commission knocking him out shocking everyone except for Whis. Whis walks over to y/n who powers down and said "well done, you put even a destroyer God in his place with ease to disprove them. I knew you could do so but not this easily, i bet Beerus feels the same way!" He says excitedly but beerus' expression is a very surprised one because of how easy a destroyer went down and got played around with right in front of them. But the reaction of the mortals was different particularly Goku who said "Hell yea! Thanks for standing up for us when he called us all of that." He says politely thanking y/n who nods with a smile in response.

Champa wakes up a few moments later shocked at how easily he was handled, they have an eating contest, then they set up a tournament which Beerus invites y/n for first who nods in agreement. The saiyans all begin training and prepare for the tournament of destroyers, coming up very soon!

Words: 1400

I decides to make a new chapter for this book! I got back a little bit into dragon ball so i went with the mood and made one, hope you enjoyed! :)