Chapter 12: 'The war for the future part 1/2'

Whis' pov

Vados has taken us to Zeno's palace to talk to father, who opens the door to greet us "ahh. Greetings Vados, Whis." He nodded acknowledging the 2 of us since champa was still unconscious which did not go unnoticed. "This is about how this happened to a God of destruction, I presume?" He questioned earning a nod from me

"Yes, however we also had to heal. Actually Vados healed us..." This surprised father greatly, since no one outside of the 5 strongest and a few other deities from other realms has been able to do that. "Come in, it seems we have lot's to talk about." Father suggested, we nod and follow along until sitting down around a small table.

"So...What happened?" Grand priest asked as we sat down "well at first, an unknown being dubbed as Goku black arrived and fought against Goku. During that fight they paused and he started talking about an anomaly distortion happening. He then disappeared back to his timeline due to a time ring which can only be gained from universe 10." I started to explain.

He tilted his head with a surprised and confused look, wondering how this occurred but let me continue to finish my story. "Then, he started to talk about the future, more specifically about a saiyan named y/n...He used to be around myself and Beerus." Father's eyes widened when I didn't say 'lord Beerus' "He is an exceptional talented, capable of beating destroyers with ease. He even toyed with champa and beerus put together in a tournament we held which zeno came to look at. And befriended Zeno...I'm sure you remember him leaving?" I presumed while he nods "yes. I do. But what does that have to do with what this Goku black said?"

I sighed "regretfully, he revealed everything. Y/n made the disruption, went back in time and somehow made it back to the present. However in the future he made quite a name for himself, as the renowned ancient Super saiyan God. I confronted him and told him he had to come with me for us to decide his fate but he was disgusted and spit on my face. When i used force he knocked me out for a bit, that's where he convinced Beerus that the code ruins the multiverse and made a plan to wipe all Gods out. Beerus agreed and betrayed us" i told him as he frowned realising the reason for not calling him lord is as he feared, betrayal.

"Most troublesome indeed, however do continue about what happened after." He told me. "Well you see, i went with Champa and Vados to retrieve Beerus, along with 2 other saiyans and the saiyan from the future that Goku black came to look for. But they got much stronger and beat them easily.

"We already didn't stand a chance against y/n, unless he didn't transform into his super forms, beyond his first transformation being chaotic super saiyan, but when Vados managed to actually hit him he decided to show off his new form. He calls it super saiyan order. It's quite similar to the 4th of the 5 strongest right behind you and HIM, a combination of chaos and purity." He was shocked that a mortal was able to surpass the angels to such a degree, that they might surpass the 3rd and rival the 4th who are just a bit below him and his brother.

"The worst part is that he has a state far beyond ultra instinct, it's a version of ultra instinct that is chaotic in nature. That state is beyond super saiyan order. Meaning he is at the level of the same level of the 4th and could potentially end up beating him." I told him "This is problematic, the fact that they're in the future and that i can't interfere unless the omni king wants it. Means that i cannot join you, however i will send the 1st and 2nd with you to assist. However since you don't have a destroyer you must remain here, so i will send cus instead. To help with the causality aspects." He told us and of course i agreed, it was part of the code that an angel can't interfere unless it's needed for their destroyers sake.

And this is for the sole purpose of taking down y/n not retrieving beerus. He doesn't seem to blame me for not telling him and trying to retrieve him, however now that he told me to stand down i must oblige. Though...this does not mean that i can't help "then, shall i help train the mortals and prepare them so they can assist the 1st and 2nd against Y/n?" I suggested "that's the wisest course of action, however the 1st will help in this matter. And the 2nd will train them in the end alone once they're finished."

With that, i went to get Goku, Trunks and Vegeta.
Upon arriving to their location they acknowledged me "hello saiyans, would you mind coming with me?" I asked them in a polite manner (not that they have a choice...) They nodded, clearly being confused and went with me to father.

"I have brought them" i announced approaching him with a smile, which he gratefully returned. "Follow me..." He says as we follow him to a room that contains 2 gates to different realms. As one opens, the 1st and weakest of the five strongest walks out. "Welcome Zephyr." With that a boy who was formerly human steps out, he has a light cyan hair and is around 5'10 ft. "It's my honour Daishinkan, and greetings Whis." Remembering him from when he was still a human, i look at him and smile "hello young Zephyr, it's been a long time." He smiles and nods before the second of the 5 arrives through the gate. "Hello Daishinkan and my student..." The next person calls out to acknowledge us "Ah, glad you could make it Orion." Father announced.

A man with a silver light grey hair and a white robe quite similar of origin to the one y/n has, and a halo behind his back standing at 6ft tall walks towards us. "So, what calls for our summoning he asks." As father answers "there's this man, his name is y/n and he is a prodigy turned against us. I need you to defeat him and bring him to me. I will try and sway him and perhaps show him more about the Gods and that this is all a misunderstanding. We don't want the same thing to happen as with...The fifth of the five before you from when i was still part of the ranks." He says as orion had a shocked expression because he remembers that being.

"Uhh. Who are you talking about?" Zephyr asked curiously and I didn't know either but considering father said they were in the same 5 strongest. As the strongest. He must be too powerful. Father interjects by saying "if y/n has the connection and potential of him. This is going to be either a disaster or a blessing if we take him with us. So hereby, i say let the training begin!" He announced as everyone got ready before we got back together, as father continued his explanation. "Because the 5th was in the same situation, a misunderstanding turned into vengeance. He sought for enlightenment through ascending passed everyone as a warrior. His name...is the enlightened warrior, Sun wukong!"

Words 1260

This was a shorter and less eventful chapter but it was meant to build up and show the stakes! Sorry if it was boring because of not having much progression but it's a necessary part for the story.