Real Spies and Campus Spies

Hi all,

Sorry for 3 weeks with no posts. So as you all know, the book thieves been getting me down

But we're gonna come back fighting. Welcome back me & welcome back you!!

Not sure if anyone wants to read any more about Kai and Lukas and plants and Tom and Lilly and Barry at this point. But dazling_sunlight got in touch.. thank you for still caring!  This chapter is dedicated to you. You message this last week means everything.

And meanwhile, looks like I found a solution ... Issuu — a publishing platform

So I'll try to post each next chapter in wattpad so you get the notification, but each wattpad chapter itself is basically just gonna let you know that there's a new chapter up on Issuu.

Still happy to hear votes and comments from you here.

I'm sorry that Issuu's kinda an annoying format to read, but until there's some good solution for the book thieves or until Wattpad gets them taken down, we're going to have to go with this 4 now bc i just cannot, cannot deal with seeing people rip our entire books and all. It's just too... anyways.

Issuu's annoying format is also what keeps thieves away because you have to keep kinda sliding around the document to read it all.. lol this will be the real TRUE test of whether you actually love this story

How do you find the link to the chapter? 3 ways

****1) You could follow the link i'm dropping in my comment right here --->

(I think that works?)

****2) if youre using wattpad on web, try this (here's a screenshot, look at the green arrow)... it doesn't work in the app, someone says.

 it doesn't work in the app, someone says

****3) alternately if you go to issuu.com/forestpeople you'll be able to find all the stuff there i'll be posting. I guess that's my Issuu "profile" page.

Tell me what works best for you!! Comment..

Thank you.. sending love out to the universe to all of you <3

Hope these lovebirds keep giving you a big goofy smile...

This chapter is a bit long but there's more to come