Slipped Into

We broke apart long enough to pant a few times, then we were both helping her pull her top off. Her small naked breasts sprang free and I covered them with my hands. Her nipples were hard against my hands and fingers. We kissed again, breathing hard into each other. She wrapped her arms tight around me and I moved to hug tight around her waist. For a few moments, we just clung to each other. She opened my mouth with hers and our tongues danced feverishly. She moaned against my lips and I tried to pull her even closer. I was overwhelmed with the desire for her. Her tall but slender body, her tiny breasts, and her long blond hair, I wanted to pull her inside of me.

She pulled far enough apart to tug at the bottom of my shirt, and we broke kissing once again, long enough to pull it off, then we mashed our bodies together again. For the first time in three months, our naked flesh pressed together, and it was even sexier this time. She was warm and dry; smooth and soft. Her mouth sought mine out again and we frantically kissed. Her hands alternated between pulling on the back of my head or running up and down my chest. Mine wandered just the same, clinging with one to the back of her head, afraid to let her pull away; the other cupping her breasts or clenching her naked waist.

We fell forward onto the floor, crushing my notes, though I didn't notice. I was a little busy. We pulled and pawed each other. This was so far beyond our curious explorations, this was need; this was passion. We let it consume us.

I'm not sure when her shorts came off, or when my pants had come down, but I noticed when I felt her hand on my rock-hard cock and she guided me between her legs. Reality began to crash against the waves of my desire and need, and I realized what was about to happen.

I could feel her wetness against the tip of me and her fingers fumbling to help me find her entrance. Distantly I was aware that she was on the pill, and that she was a virgin, but I still panicked.

"Are you sure?" I managed to whisper hoarsely against her.

She nodded vigorously, "Yes, oh God yes!" she panted, and her fingers pushed me forward.

I slipped into her.

Warmth and wetness engulfed me.

Nothing else existed. I was only dimly aware that she'd gasped out in shock herself, or that her wet mouth was sucking against mine as we both attempted to keep her moans quiet.

Nothing else mattered. Warmth and wetness were my whole world. My existence was buried in her. Again and again. It was unbelievable

I tried to hold on, to slow down and make it good for her, but she was just as eager as I was. I'm pretty sure that she managed to come with me, but I'm not positive. I didn't think to ask. She didn't seem disappointed when it was over.

We lay there for a while, sweating, breathing, and just - being. I rolled off her and we lay next to each other and feathered each other's bodies with light touches.

"Thank you," she said softly after a while. She was petting my hair gently, running it through her fingers in the way she liked to do.

Of all the things she could have said, I was not expecting that.

"What for?" I asked softly.

"For being my first. For making it amazing," she said. Her eyes locked on mine and held my gaze.

"My first time too," I said.

"That made it even better. I was afraid it was going to be like Jenna's. Drunk, not able to even remember the guy or anything about it. Or stupid awkward and embarrassing, so it wouldn't be any fun."

I swallowed, I hadn't known that about Jenna. "I'm glad it was with you. You're amazing, Becky."

She smiled and lightly kissed me. "I didn't want to wait until I was married or anything, but I wanted the first time to be special. I'm glad it was with someone I care about. Someone I'll want to remember."

I could only nod. Becky, for all of her academic struggles, could be the Zen fucking master of wisdom sometimes. This was one of those moments.

We lay there for a while longer, and then the crumpled papers began to get uncomfortable.

"We're crushing your notes," she said apologetically.

I laughed, "So worth it."

She bit her lip and smiled. We sat up and began pulling crumpled and ripped chemistry notes off each other with chuckles and giggles.

I passed that chemistry final with an A, barely; and only I think because my instructor liked me a lot. I got more credit on the essay question than maybe I should have. Becky passed her history exam with a B- and was elated, she'd come running out of her classroom and leaped into my arms with a whooping cheer.

We spent most of the winter break figuring out that once the first time is out of the way, the second, third, and fourth times can be more fun-oriented, and less emotionally intense. The fifth, sixth, and seventh times can start to be about our normal exploratory relationship, and by the time the second term began, we were old hats at fucking each other blind every chance we got. She was an amazing lover, willing and eager for anything I dared to suggest, with quite a few ideas of her own. I couldn't have asked for a better first partner.