Hundred Thousand.!!

I feasted my eyes on the first 'in person' naked girl I'd ever seen.

She was trimmed neatly and probably waxed on the sides - it was summer after all - and she loved bikinis...

Holy. Shit.

I followed her naked body past her crotch and down all of her sexy, long legs to her cute little painted toes. And back up.

Holy. Shit.

She was biting her lip when I met her face again; she stepped all the way inside and shut the door behind her with a click.

"Hi," she said softly.

"Hi," I replied just as softly.

She stepped forward and got under the water with me. She turned her face up and rinsed her face off, scrubbing slightly. She still had a cry-face, and her make-up was smeared. She looked at me and spit a little bit of water out gently. Water droplets cascaded down her.

She closed her eyes and kissed me.

Her body was warm and wet against mine, and I could feel every inch of her naked flesh against me.

Yeah, for the curious, if you aren't sure, naked, wet kissing is exactly one hundred thousand times sexier than fully clothed kissing. One hundred thousand.!!
That's a scientific measurement by the way.

We wrapped our arms around each other and continued our slow kissing from earlier. Her hands gently traveled down from my arms to my hips and then lightly up my sides. I jumped and tensed a little. I was ticklish.

"What?" she asked, I think afraid she had hurt me.

I smiled quickly, trying to reassure her, "I'm just ticklish, sorry."

"Oh." she smiled, and it was a very sexy smile. Like she'd just learned some perfect little secret about me. She went back to kissing, but she kept her hands on my hips and chest. I moved my hands down to her naked ass and tried to keep the handshaking under control as I gently squeezed one of the asses I'd been secretly ogling for two years.

Yup...

I felt myself getting hard and tried to casually pull away from her so maybe she wouldn't notice.

Never breaking our kiss, she reached between us and gently pulled me straight up and against her belly. I hissed with pleasure as the first hands not my own in my memory touched my cock. Her fingers were slender and warm, and she handled me very delicately. It was very, well, erotic. She moved her hand back up and left me pressed between us and up against her taut belly. She snaked her hand around my neck and opened her mouth up. I followed her lead, and her tongue found mine. Pretty soon we were back to the fully exploratory wet kissing. She liked to dart her tongue in and out of my mouth and play a kind of gentle 'tag' with the tip of hers against mine. It was nice and not at all like the tonsil hockey I've heard of.

"Is this the farthest you've ever gotten with someone?" she asked quietly after a while.

"Oh yeah," I breathed quietly into her.

"Me too," she said, shyly.

Honestly, I was pretty surprised. The way the girls talked about their boyfriends and dates, I didn't think any of them were virgins still. Not that I cared; I'd never thought of them as sluts or anything. Hell, a girl can like sex and sexy things without being a slut.

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded and pulled back a little, "Is that okay?" She sounded worried.

"Yeah, of course; why wouldn't it be?"

"Just, things are going really great, and I really like what we are doing a lot," she blushed. "But I... I'm not ready to have sex yet, so I don't want you to be disappointed..."

"Shh," I said and kissed her. Good god, she was worried I was going to think she was a bitch if she didn't sleep with me. She was worried about Me.

"You don't mind?" she asked again after a few seconds of kissing.

"Not at all," I said.

Truth be told that would have been a little fast for me too. I mean, we just got to kissing tonight.

She pressed herself against me. That, apparently, had been the right thing to say.

"God Jake, you're so great. You're so great! You don't even know how great you are," she said between smothering me with a fresh round of kisses.

"Uhm, okay?" I couldn't help it; I laughed a little. For some reason, Becky worried about my reaction to her telling me we couldn't sleep together tonight was terribly ridiculous in light of all the other events of the week.

She started giggling too. And then we were both giggling like little kids. We clung to each other, our naked, wet flesh sticking and slipped as our emotions defaulted to silly in what was probably revolt for making them run through everything else in a single night.

The kissing moments were gone, and soon we helped each other out of the shower and got towels. We dried off, and I won't lie, I admired her nakedness again. She didn't appear to mind and just smiled over her shoulder at me. I smiled back.

I put the sweat pants on, and she just kept her towel wrapped around her and we went out to the bed and lay down. We cuddled. That was pretty great, too.

"Have you ever kissed a girl before?" she asked after we'd been lying down a while. She had her towel tucked up tight against her chest, but one leg stuck out and wrapped around one of mine. Her head rested on my arm, and her free hand was absently running circles over my bare chest.