Chapter 7

A couple months have passed. M/n and slender have been slowly getting closer and closer each day doing all kinds of things. Telling stories from their old days. M/n telling anything and everything he remembers. " oh god just tell him..but it's too soon. After the war. I'll tell him after the war." slenderman says to himself before walking down the stairs to see m/n cooking. "Wow you your getting really good with cooking." slenderman smiled. " thanks to you. I can almost completely tell by smell what everything is. Only problem is the cooking tools." "I can get everything from here if you want to set the table." m/n nodded and put out plates for him, slender and everyone else. "Ready for tomorrow?" m/n asked, setting down a fork on every plate. "Yes. And I got word from JJ that everyone has mastered your warrior's fighting skills." "wonderful."

The two sit, eat and talk as the other pastas start to flood in and sit at their seats. " Ok everyone," m/n said standing up. " I hope you're ready tonight. Because that's when we are leaving so eat then go to sleep, because you wont get any tonight." with that he walked away to the living room. Not feeling like trying to find his room on his own he just laid on the couch and closed his eyes.

Father

Father.

Father

I could feel a cold chill go down my spine. We will meet again soon, Father. And I will finally kill you.

"m/n!" JJ yelled, finally waking her friend. "m/n come on we need to get you changed hun we are leaving in 5 minutes. I got a friend of mine who makes clothes to remake your King outfit, the fighting one down worry" nodding his head he put it on with a slight bit of help.

M/n walking side by side with slender upfront they began to walk to war.

The final battle of Spades