chapter 3

" i don't. And I NEVER will. King spade took my heart a long time ago and it belongs to him." the young king said backing away from the queen and looking at king spade. " WHAT!!" Queen clover was furish. This was her wedding her husband to be! And that know it all king is taking that away he already is the strongest kingdom! " TRESSON! CURSE! HE CURSED MY HUSBAND TO LOVE HIM AND NOT ME!" She yells pointing at him. "What! No guards don't touch him, that's an order!" King diamond yells at his guards to back up. The queen growls and pints the king spade. "YOU!" King spade was shocked he didn't know what to do, so he tried to run to his lover into queen clover pointed at him. " FOR THEY BETRAYAL ON THE KINGDOM I QUEEN CLOVER CURSE YOU KING SPADES YOU WILL NEVER FIND YOUR MATE! YOU WILL BE BLIND AND MUTE NEVER TO SEE OR SPEAK AGAIN!!" The queen yells cursing the king. "NO!!" both king diamond and queen heart yells at the same time.

A bright light shines out of king spades eyes and mouth and he screams. Falling to the ground queen heart runs over to him to help the young king up. He tries to thank her but nothing comes out. Opening his eyes his once beautiful bright e/c and now a dull white. His mouth stitched shut. " how dare you..I NEVER WANTED TO MARRY YOU!! If I could, I would marry m/n any day!!" The room gasped, kings and queens using their birth name is forbidden unless they are married.

" I king Alexander the firth of the diamond kingdom sentence you to death! For treason and cursing a higher royal then you! Guard take her away and fed her to the dogs!!" king diamond looks out at her people and his, then at queen heart helping his lover off the ground tears running down his face. Walking over he grads the higher king's hands. " for i can not remove a curse. I give a blessing from the gods" he smiles as a tear runs down his face.

" i king of diamonds bless you to be released of your curse when you forgive and heal"

"JJ...did you mean clubs?" Asks masky. "No look, it's a clover" she says as she holds out a queen of clubs. " JJ I know you're really old and all that but it's called clubs not covers," Toby says laughing even more with the others as the clown sits there confused.

sorry its so late but ill be posting a chapter from one book a week maybe 2 if i can because school is back up again and i have a farm to take care of so I'm busy and don't have a lot of free time.