Chapter 1

Everyone stood in the living room facing their boss and second in command. " Masky as a top proxy you are coming, Eyeless Jack and Jeffery are the fastest and strongest once mortals so you will be coming as well. Proxies your in charge LJ take care of the girls Jason help make sure to keep their mind off of clockwork jane and puppeteer. We will be back in hopefully 2 days" Laughing JJ explains the plan the others will have to take part in as her and Slender teleport themselves and the others coming with them outside far far far away from the mansion.

They were still in a forest, just not slender's woods, or one of his brothers. It was as dark as midnight on a moonless night throughout the whole day 24/7. The trees were all dead and gray as was the air and sky if you could see it past the dark fog everywhere. It lacked almost all color. In the middle of that forest was a clearing, in the middle of it was a well. As grey and old looking as everything around it. Slender and Laughing JJ walking over to the well hovering over the small thing. Meanwhile the others dare not move. Even a human mortal can tell this was no place to be.. The feeling it gave off was like nothing they ever felt before. Lord zalgo would even cower before it.

The two tall beings look at each other then at the others, "do not show fear children" is all slander said before he teleports behind them. Laughing JJ letting out a cry of help that the proxies and EJ knew to well form the clowns stories. A call followed in return, more coming after.

JJ backs up and stands in front of us. Soon creatures as tall as the slender brothers and the clown twins stood in front of them, the 15 feet tall creatures looking at the clown as she bows. The others quickly do the same after her. "My dearest elders, I am sorry to intrude into your territory and bother you without any warning but I truly need your help." one of the wendigos step forward. " No need to be so formal with us, we are old friends. Now how may we help." it speaks in a deep dark voice. " the blind mute.." no one speaks. The wendigos all nod and stand in a circle around the well.

Chanting the well starts to glow after a minute or two. After about 5 minutes it was a very bright f/c into. It stopped. The light went out and the wendigos ran off into the darkness of the forest. The others stare as a s/c demon clawed hand is seen grabbing on to the side of the well.