Chapter 5

~M/n pov~

I woke up and sat up. "JJ can you help me?" I call out waiting for her to come. "She is busy now. But i am here to help." I look to the voice. "Thank you Mr. slenderman." " No problem child." Child? I'm older than him. " May you please help me get dressed." "Of course, what would you like to wear." If I could I would smile. " JJ put something on the dresser."

"Oh my..Well she knows you best." He helps me put it on and then we walk to the kitchen he said. " Hello everyone" I say as the fimaller smells come to me. " Aw m/n you look great! Well come sit we are going over things." I sit down and listen to what we are talking about. " Now that slender is here and Sally is with LJ but I will inform him later." JJ is talking..and sounds upset. " We made peace with Zalgo and he broke it....Jane betrayed us, broke sallys heart and took clockwork with her. Clockwork loves Jane but i don't think she would join her and zalgo without force and convincing. He killed puppeteer! AND ABOUT KILLED SALLY AND JEFF! Thank god Masky got slender in time..NOT TO MENTION THA-" "JJ calm down!" slenderman..he cut her off. Why is she so upset about this? I understand that these are her friends but she never been this upset.. "JJ how about you and Jeff take Sally for a walk to the waterfall and tell LJ to come join us ok" i didn't hear an answer for a while. " Yes sir" is all she says as I hear a chair move and Jeff and her walking gets farther away.

I put my arm on the person to the right of me. " um yes?" Eyeless jack is on my right. " Why is she so upset? I dont understand whats going on." I ask looking at him. "Oh right you haven't been here. Well Jane was her friend they would always do girly things together, only time JJ would act like a teen girl. Puppeteer and her were best friends. They had an understanding with each other and would always make things together. As for Sally, she is like the baby, not in an annoying child way but to JJ she sees Sally as a daughter you can say." "But what about jeff?" "Oh she didn't tell you? They are together as in a relationship as in boyfriend and girlfriend, who knew crazy and calm would get together." I laugh a little. "Yeah I never thought she would like someone calm." I could feel his eyes and some others on me. "Huh? Um no JJ is calm Jeff is the crazy" i hear Toby say from the far end of the table I'm guessing. I blink a couple times.

I hear Laughing Jack laugh like crazy as he walks in the room. "You all are crazy for thinking she's not crazy anyway carry on mr slenderman sir" i heard some snickering. "What's so funny" I ask. "Oh nothing..just the fact that slendy boy is blushin- AHH-" i heard a loud thud. "Um what has that?" "nothing now let us continue." 

A/n

Do you want me to do m/n pov or like 3rd person so you know what everyone is doing and have more of a understanding of everything. Because remember he is blind so he cant see whats going on but i try to make it clear.