Amy's Choice

The Doctor laughed as he landed the Tardis with a rather strange bump that had Terry raising her delicate brow.

"You landed on Amy's flowers!" She said accusingly as she straightened herself after their rocky landing, and the Eleventh Doctor raised his hands in surrender.

"Guilty." He admitted.

Terry shook her head and she straightened his bowtie with her free hand, smoothing the fabric.

"She's going to kill you." Terry observed as the Doctor straightened her red sweater dress for her before taking her hand in his.

"Well then, you'll have to protect me." He answered as they walked toward the Tardis doors together.

Terry shook her head again, this time in amusement. She clambered after him down the small rockery that he'd landed them in, stepping carefully in her black Oxfords so as not to wreck Amy's flowers any more than they already were under the Tardis. It had been a week since she had been traveling with this Doctor - or, rather, a week in their time since she'd woken up to somehow find herself in Eleven's Tardis. Depending on how well the Doctor had hit the controls on the Tardis, it could have been another month or so for Amy and Rory. But when the door to the small cottage that the garden belonged to opened, Terry realized it must have been much longer than a month for the Ponds.

"Rory!" The Doctor called delightedly, apparently not noticing anything different about their friend as Rory waved at them and came out to greet them.

"Doctor." Rory greeted back jovially. "Terry."

"Rory." Terry replied, staring at Rory's hair rather than his face. Rory's long hair.

"The Doctor crushed your flowers." Terry added absently, still staring at Rory's ponytail, and Rory turned to the Doctor.

"Oh, Amy will kill you." Rory informed the Time Lord, who grimaced before brightening up once more.

"Where is she?" The Doctor asked, looking around for the redhead expectantly.

"She'll need a bit longer." Rory answered mysteriously, catching Terry's full attention.

Removing her gaze from Rory's hair, Terry tilted her head curiously as she examined the smothered excitement and delight on her friend's face while the Doctor called again, "Whenever you're ready, Amy."

The door to the cottage opened again, and Terry blinked as a balloon disguised as Amelia Pond waddled out. Something about the sight felt like deja-vu to Terry and she tried to think if she had seen pregnant Amy somewhere before - either in her past or in her foresight.

Strangely, everything seemed a little bit blurred and Terry couldn't shake the fog-like feeling even as the Doctor exclaimed in surprise, "Oh, way-hey! You've swallowed a planet."

"I'm pregnant." Amy explained unnecessarily, unphased and still beaming as she reached her friends.

Or perhaps her explanation was necessary as the Doctor went on, apparently not hearing her, "You're huge."

"Yeah, I'm pregnant." Amy repeated

But the Doctor spoke almost over her as he patted her stomach, "Look at you. When worlds collide."

"Doctor, I'm pregnant."

Amy glanced at Terry for help as she spoke while the Doctor went on obliviously, "Oh, look at you both. Five years later and you haven't changed a bit, apart from age and size."

He gestured to Amy vaguely, and the redhead gave up. With a smile and a shake of her head, she just greeted warmly, "Oh, it's good to see you, Doctor. And of course, you too, angel."