Part 13

~

(I'm sad to say that book 1 is soon over. :( but don't worry! After this is finished I shall start writing '2011 ~ (l.s) *book 2*')

"I'm taking you out on a date tonight!" Louis said, running up to me as I came downstairs in my robe. It's way too early for him to be this awake.

"How are you so perky?" I grumbled, plopping myself down on the couch like a sack of potatoes. "And, what are we doing on this date that you planned?"

"I'm making dinner for us then we are going to watch The Notebook upstairs while eating ice cream sundaes. Oh, and I'm kicking the boys out so they can't interrupt. Niall went willingly, said something about needing to write on some site called Wattpad. I have no idea what Zayn and Liam will get up to."

"That sounds nice. Do you need any help with dinner?"

"I've got it. I have a recipe and I know where the fire extinguisher is." Louis laughed.

"Fine. Just don't set the house on fire like you almost did trying to boil water at my dad's bungalow.

"Hey! That flame was big! And I'd never used a gas stove top before." Louis huffed, crossing his arms.

"Alright, alright. Fine. you can attempt the meal yourself. But I'm stepping in if you need me."

"Okay." Louis smiled, knowing he won. We kissed for a while before we decided that we needed to actually get dressed for the day.

🌼🌼🌼

"AGH! Oh for god's sake! HARRY WHAT DO I DO WITH THE WEIRD JUICE STUFF?!" Louis yelled from the kitchen. I was letting him have a go at cooking for our date and I was surprised he hadn't caved and let me do it yet.

I just laughed before walking over. "Do you want my help now?" I smirked before coming up behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder.

"No, I can do it. But can you help me clean up the mess? The juice got all over the floor. Do they go in the pot with the chicken or does it just go down the drain?" Louis whined, pouting like an upset toddler.

"Yes I will clean up the mess, and the juices can be put down the drain. Then just take this," I got out the chicken seasoning and some salt and pepper, "and just sprinkle it all over the chicken. You got the oven ready?" I asked. Making sure everything's good and making sure the oven's at the right temperature so he doesn't set the flat on fire.

"Yes, the oven is fine. I'm following a recipe you know. But thanks for helping me."

"No problem, anytime luv." I said before kissing his cheek and going back to the couch.

When Louis was putting the chicken in the oven I snapped a quick photo and posted it to Twitter captioned 'Louis' first cooking experience.

"Hey! This isn't my first time cooking!" he said with his arms crossed when he saw it.

"It is if you don't count heating up leftovers in the microwave" I smiled.

Louis just sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Only for you" he said

Well I almost melted into a puddle on the spot. Instead I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his hair. "Better only be for me." I giggled.

The dinner was actually quite good for his first meal and we were chatting the whole time.

That night we laid in my bed - well he sleeps with me almost every night so more like our bed - after we had watched The Notebook I turned on reruns of friends until we fell asleep.

Best. Date. Ever.

(A/N)

double update! oh how I spoil you. I'm supposed to be asleep right now so this will be our little secret. :) it's almost over *cries* but I'm writing the next one in the series after this so yay! LOUIS IS MIA AND THE 28TH IS IN 6 DAYS! ALSO THE WHOLE LOVE BITE THING GOING AROUND ON TWITTER AND WE KNOW THAT LOUIS IS IN THE US SOMEWHERE, MOST LIKELY WITH HARRY- SDFGHJKERTYUIXCFVGBHNJMK.

I'm going crazy.

make a wish, it won't come true if you don't.

Comment, vote, SHARE! we're almost at 200 reads :) im wondering if I can hit 1k by christmas.

stay cool, Gigi x

(who am i kidding. larries are the coolest.)